Gap Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,831 of over 1,831.0 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

it was calm cool and collected ask standard questions we answer and go through process traditional and standard process it is what it is when ask questions think and answer it can be tough but you got this!

Interview Questions
  • describe yourself? how would you describe yourself?
    1 Answer

Gap

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Was contacted by HR initially and then met directly with the hiring manager (Senior Director). However, I have been ghosted and have not heard back from them for 2+ weeks. Not really sure what happened.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself Q: Tell me about what type of work you do Q: Why Gap

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Took online assessment in 70 minutes. There were multiple choice and the usual leetcode questions. They give you a little more than an hour. It was very challenging and difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

group interview got an offer because I was the only person that knew any history about the company they was no individual parts we all sat in a circle and at the end they ask me and two others into another room where we where offered the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

It was ok, not too much, didn’t make it past the first round. I’d say leet code is good for technical. Besides that straightforward. It was on codesignal, so get familiar with taking in inputs

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Online very succinct and relevant. Kind and courteous. Made excetions for my schedule because I cant work on Sundays. I really appreciated that. Also followed up in a very timely manner. Background check process was very quick and timely.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in customer service and dealing with difficult customers. Deescalation.

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Great interview. The application process went well. I loved it. I'm glad I went through the process. Make it work and you will not regret it. I would recommend that you do not take this seriously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

Good interview interview was alright good. Had a good time at the interview this good interview. I advise buying gap as it is good quality many thanks to gap and all the clothing industry.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your strength and weakness

Gap

Application

I interviewed at Gap

Interview

the interview was very relax and informal. However, made exciting and fun when sent on an assignment to pick out an outfit and explain why you chose certain things. Staff members were all very welcoming

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,831 Interviews