FINEOS Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FINEOS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The interview process was : HR interview -> online test -> 2h technical interview, after that I never got answer from HR if I pass or not. So was not that positive for me.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about java and SQL
    Answer Question

FINEOS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS

Interview

There was an initial HR screening call. After that, there was an interview with the hiring manager, a HR interview, and a writing test that took place over one day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Recruiter from company called and questions current experience and role expecting and salary and other questions to process application Online test on testdome online F2F interview HR interview All are pretty strighforward Very kind

Interview Questions
  • Can't discose but the questions very basic, 5 theory questions on java and sql one on case study 2 programs 2 sql queries

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FINEOS (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Very broad interview covering SLDC and APIs. Little to no coding involved. Asked to paint the scenario of a client that wants to add a new endpoint to their system and what that entails.

FINEOS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FINEOS in Jan 2021

Interview

First Round: Online test. 8 questions covering Java, Sql and Design . with time limit for each question. Second Round: Interviewer questions on your roles and responsibilities. Good technical questions and troubleshooting questions which comes with experience

Interview Questions
  • Review code given. How will you troubleshoot if customer ui is down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Although I had applied for a senior position, I received a response from the recruiter who seemed enthusiastic. There was a test that I answered and he got back the very next day. However, he stopped replying to me after requesting for dates of my availability, despite multiple follow-ups. I finally received an invite for a two hour technical interview, which went decently. Once again, I was ghosted by the recruiter, only to receive a response 3 weeks later, that they were looking for a more senior developer. Avoid if possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2020

Interview

Its my first time write review about company interview and the reason way is to warn everyone to waste their time with this company. I applied online for this company. I received a call from the recruiter stating that I have been proceeded for first stage of interview, followed by an email after few hours. I joined the call and no one joined it. I wasn't informed about who am I going to speak with. After being stoop up on the call, I reached out the recruiter and he said the interviewers were busy. He then said it will rescheduled for some other day. Next, I received a teams link to attend the call by the recruiter with no details of date and time for the interview call. I again called the recruiter and he fixed a time for interview. The second time same thing happened. No one joined the call, and when I reached out to the recruiter no one answered the call neither did he reply to my numerous emails that I had sent. For several weeks I didn't get any response, even I sent follow ups but I did't even get a thank you email. If this is how the interview process works which should be like a selling session of working for this company so how it's going when someone joins the company. If you don't want to waste your time, ignore this company!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FINEOS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FINEOS

Interview

First you have an interview with a member of HR to align expectations and then you have an interview with the person that'll be responsibly for you in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the projects you have worked in and all the talk goes around that. They explain you too what will be your functions in case you're selected to the role.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2019

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by two interviews with peers and management. Interviewed by two people each time. Interviews were friendly, relaxed and fair but intense and detailed. Provided good understanding of role and company overview.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions around reporting and tools used.

FINEOS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS

Interview

Interview process went smooth. Contacted by recruiter, sent resume and had HR review after a few days. One week later got scheduled for technical interview on site. Interviewer was nice and not intimidating. He talked about what the company does, asked about my background and then went on about the technical stuff. One week later got the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews