Evertz Microsystems Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Evertz Microsystems Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Evertz Microsystems

3.3

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

step1: HR phone interview… just some behavior questions,then I was noticed to an onsite interview. Step2: 3 rounds onsite interview All about technical questions (2hours). After 5 days HR girl emails me to notice I would have an offer.

Interview Questions

• all about java and sql basic questions… not difficult……   Answer Question

location is a big problem… I accept another offer…

Other Interview Reviews for Evertz Microsystems

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through their website career page. Process took 4 week. First I attend telephonic HR interview. Then they call me for Face to face technical interview in burlington. It was 3.5 hour long technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What is anonymous class and how to implement thread using that   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

They have a 3-stage interview. Two of them thoroughly asked questions to analyze your technical skills. One of the interviewers seemed to be forced into doing their job, and didn't really know how to lead the way and to ask technical questions.

They didn't know which position you had applied for.

They turned out to have no/little respect for persons with non-visible disabilities. They humiliate you over your failed grades and poor performance, as a result of your condition.

Interview Questions

• What are your short-term and long-term career goals?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between an index and a primary key?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.