Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Eli Lilly and Company

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out to me first and then the HR scheduled an all day onsite interview, including a presentation. The onsite interview had 6 one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Most about research and statistical models for drug discovery   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

Met with the previous leadership team of Oncology Research for three interviews in one day. It was a straightforward and easy. However, all these leaders are no longer with Lilly.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Brief interview with a recruiter and then got invited on-site for an in-person interview. Met with 3-4 different managers from various departments. All questions were about personality and how well you'll fit in with company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to figure out new technology or method?   Answer Question

Senior Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process took 2 weeks. I had an initial phone interview with the hiring director followed by a full day of interviews with 5 other associates on the team. I also met with the HR rep to go over benefits offered.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were all STAR format. Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in March 2020.

Interview

Started with a initial phone screen that asked basic questions about your past history and why you would be a good fit for the position. 1 week later, I received a follow up phone call notifying me that I will be making it to the next round of interviews along with everything I should prepare for. The interview was suppose to last 45 min and primarily focused around STAR questions.

The day of the interview, I was dressed with business attire and copies of my resume. I was simply asked about my current and past job experience following one question regarding product(s) to be sold.

I prepared for a long interview to explain my skills and relevance to this position. Unfortunately, based on the length of the interview, I would imagine they had already made up their mind as the total length was approximately 20 min.

Clinical Trials Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in March 2020.

Interview

Process was quick, organized and efficient. All interviews were scheduled remotely at 4 separate days and times, due to ongoing pandemic. Interviews were conducted panel style with 3-4 interviewers in attendance. Recruiter and each team will review the next steps and when you should expect a decision. Everyone was nice and very professional, although you may have to follow up with the recruiter to close the communication loop regarding post interview decisions as the recruiter did not follow up as initially stated. Appears to be a great company, moving to diversify their employee base, and offer great benefits!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Name 3 things you like or dislike about your job or that you look for in a job. Name 3 reasons for choosing Eli Lilly. A lot of situational questions, for example tell me about a time you had to develop a rapport with a challenging team member and how you worked through it.   Answer Question

Statistical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

2 phone interviews followed by an onsite.

2 phones: HR and a group member

Onsite: a 45 mins presentation and 1-1 meetings with statisticians at Lilly

Presentation is important in terms of how you deliver and how you explain technical concepts while 1-1 meetings are generally with experienced statisticians. Behavior questions, as well as some technical questions, are asked.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

I spoke with recruiter over the phone which included resume review and STAR questions. two to three weeks later I met with hiring managers face to face for additional STAR questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

Behavioral interview. First round is the resume and cover letter sumbission and then you have a in-person interview with about two people. they will take turns ask you questions

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

Phone, 30 min
    20 people, onsite full day interview. averaged 2 people at a time in 30min slots (non-management)
    I was *hazed*.

When talking to employees, incorrect setting and management of expectations seemed to be a theme in their stories, and the stress was apparent in the lower level employees.

If you come from a successfully collaborative/team working environment, I would honestly discourage you from applying or interviewing at this site. The whiplash was awful and I was relieved to receive my rejection.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.