Found 3,457 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and good" (in 386 reviews)
- "Lots of great people working there and a decent place to get started in your career." (in 286 reviews)
- "They truly care for the well being of their employees and strive for a good work / life balance for their employees" (in 220 reviews)
- "Great Culture and very patient centered" (in 183 reviews)
- "Pay and conditions are good" (in 119 reviews)
- "Talent identification for succession management is poor." (in 112 reviews)
- "Too many managers without any experience in managing people." (in 55 reviews)
- "bureaucratic/ political; most about upper management and make your boss or higher level happy; selfish people with poor leadership and poor cross" (in 42 reviews)
- "Lack of diversity and perhaps inclusion" (in 33 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and restructures." (in 23 reviews)
- 4.029 Aug 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCork
Hybrid and remote options Flexible working hours 6 well-being hours each qtr
Sometimes over work lots of hours due to deadlines Don’t always get told to take time back Inexperienced management in cases
Hi everyone I currently have been at a Senior Scientist position at Eli Lilly for 18 months. I have a MS in Life sciences with a focus in genetics and immunology. I am currently trying to get recommendations/ideas to see if anyone knows of online/remote jobs that someone like me could even apply to. While I like my job at Lilly I am currently struggling with personal matters and would significantly benefit from the flexibility a remote job would offer. Any suggestions would greatly help!
Hi! I am currently weighing my options on moving out of state and my husband and I too pick is Texas or North Carolina. Right now I am getting paid very well as a Senior Biologist at Eli Lilly. Was just wondering if anyone knew of any good Pharma jobs that pay over $80k in Texas or North Carolina. Looking for some recommendations.
Hoping to understand the standard allotment of PTO for NEW HIRES around the industry. I know Bristol Myers Squibb is 15 days (+ 3 optional holidays, 10 company holidays and company shutdown between Christmas/New Year) Pfizer Merck Roche AbbVie Novartis Sanofi AstraZeneca GSK Takeda Eli Lilly and Company Gilead Sciences Bayer Amgen
Weight-loss drug stocks are soaring due to surging demand. Morgan Stanley predicts that annual global sales for weight-loss drugs could reach $77 Billion by 2030. Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly are expected to be the big winners in this market, with 82% of the market share. Any other big Pharma companies within the weight loss drug space? How do jobs look within this sector?
Eli Lilly and Company Reviews FAQs
Eli Lilly and Company has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 4,627 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Eli Lilly and Company to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of Eli Lilly and Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Eli Lilly and Company 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.