Atos Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Atos Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Decent interview on the phone. They asked me about my education, experience, past projects, etc. and a couple of simple database questions. I was selected and after 2 weeks they call and tell me the client no longer needs an intern. They instead offer Project manager role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos in May 2019.

Interview

you are required to take the usual exam before interview. also tests your knowledge with basic programming concepts such as object oriented programming, database management and the likes. the interview is pretty fast paced, question and answers are straight to the point, unless either didn't understand what the other said.

Interview Questions

• the usual interview questions, such as your experiences and about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It took 3 rounds of intereview
    First round was basic level of technical.
    Second round included more technicality in terms of code writing and code quality
    Difficulty level was increased on every level

Interview Questions

• The internal working of retrofit network library   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I applied through a college campus drive, it was a one day process, Firstly there was a preplacement talk followed by a Aptitude test, Aptitude test was bit easy, then there was a technical interview and after that hr interview.
    For non IT background, they ask questions based on their own field like i am extc student so interviewer asked me about mobile communication questions, and they do recruite non IT students in good numbers so this can be good opportunity for you guys (extc,etrx)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Online application - submit CV and answer questions
    2. Online test - numerical and reasoning which are fairly simple, I advice practicing numerical skills
    3. Video interview - found this abit weird but it was a recorded interview with set questions which someone reviews later
    4. Assessment centre - presentations and interviews with staff memeber

The process was very calm and staff made sure you was calm and welcomed. Because everyone was so nice I was out at ease and excelled in the interview with being nervous

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos in March 2018.

Interview

1. Sent off my application, which included my CV and answers to a select few questions.
    2. Completed online test (personality test, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning).
    3. Completed video interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

first you have to clear aptitude then technical round after that HR round. Aptitude was online,3 section was there quants,verbal and technical. algorithms were also asked. in technical round they asked about codes and some algorithms. HR round was very easy some simple questions about urself.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First I have been asked to appear for a written Test (Aptitude Questions and Puzzles and Coding). After that one round of Technical Interview. This round was longer and a lot of questions asked from programming(Java).

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Online Test Consisting of quant, logical reasoning and technical questions(mostly pseudo codes), Technical interview, HR interview.
    Quantitative aptitude was bit difficult according to students but i find it quite easy

Interview Questions

• They Asked mostly about my Projects, then they started giving me some situations and asked me how would i react in those Scenarios.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple.
    There were 3 rounds.
    1st round was the aptitude test which was pretty basic.
    2nd round was technical.
    The interview was easier than expected. May have not answered a few questions correctly.
    The interviewer seemed to be more interested in assessing my personality and expectations from the job.
    3rd round was HR interview.
    The HR asked normal questions like what I would do on a holiday or who I am as a person.
    They said that work and knowledge is fine but knowing how a person is, is also important.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.