Atos Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Atos Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Decent interview on the phone. They asked me about my education, experience, past projects, etc. and a couple of simple database questions. I was selected and after 2 weeks they call and tell me the client no longer needs an intern. They instead offer Project manager role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Atos (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Drove for 1 hour to reach for scheduled interview on 8th May 10 AM at Pune Hinjewadi location by referral of AlikeThoughts consultancy for C++ developer. Upon reaching everyone was made to stand in a queue for 30 mins in scorching sun by the security guards. Then arrived at the premises of ATOS at 10.30 AM to find out a two queues for almost 50 men. There were just two guards protecting the entrance to reception and only allowing 2-3 mean and 2 women inside. We kept standing in queue from 10.30 to 11.30 AM without any facilities for drinking water or bathroom. Guards did not allow anyone to approach anyone in HR to explain the problem.

At 11.30 AM , someone in HR came out and asked everyone to gather around and started calling out profile based people in a random fashion. After waiting for another 30 mins to hear calling out for C++ , there was no response. We went to talk to the same HR and she just said that she is from testing and she does not know about C++ . We waited for 30 more mins and finally decided to return back at 12.30 PM back to home.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

1.group discussion
    2.aptitude
    3 tech interview
    4.hr

all process are easy
    as a fresher more questions are not asked , only analytical /logical is required
    questions asked :
    basic sql query, html tags , oops concept , pointers

Interview Questions

• questions asked on :
      basic sql query, html tags , oops concept , pointers   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

aptitude round + group discussion round +technical round +managerial round + Hr round

Interview Questions

• no such a question all ques were easy   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 technical rounds followed by HR round. Technical rounds were easy, just be perfect with your basics. And for HR round, do read about company and proper justification of the salary you are expecting. Whats the reason for change and all.

Interview Questions

• How to Raise an event after login to a website?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

1 written [comprising of aptitude , Java , OS, networks] + 1 technical + 1 managerial + HR

Low compensation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atos (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1. Online application - submit CV and answer questions
    2. Online test - numerical and reasoning which are fairly simple, I advice practicing numerical skills
    3. Video interview - found this abit weird but it was a recorded interview with set questions which someone reviews later
    4. Assessment centre - presentations and interviews with staff memeber

The process was very calm and staff made sure you was calm and welcomed. Because everyone was so nice I was out at ease and excelled in the interview with being nervous

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple.
    There were 3 rounds.
    1st round was the aptitude test which was pretty basic.
    2nd round was technical.
    The interview was easier than expected. May have not answered a few questions correctly.
    The interviewer seemed to be more interested in assessing my personality and expectations from the job.
    3rd round was HR interview.
    The HR asked normal questions like what I would do on a holiday or who I am as a person.
    They said that work and knowledge is fine but knowing how a person is, is also important.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I applied through a college campus drive, it was a one day process, Firstly there was a preplacement talk followed by a Aptitude test, Aptitude test was bit easy, then there was a technical interview and after that hr interview.
    For non IT background, they ask questions based on their own field like i am extc student so interviewer asked me about mobile communication questions, and they do recruite non IT students in good numbers so this can be good opportunity for you guys (extc,etrx)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

first you have to clear aptitude then technical round after that HR round. Aptitude was online,3 section was there quants,verbal and technical. algorithms were also asked. in technical round they asked about codes and some algorithms. HR round was very easy some simple questions about urself.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.