Cover image for Atkins

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Atkins Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 518 of over 518 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Atkins

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins

Interview

Starts off with a 2-1 interview. Once you pass this the assessment centre will start with a case study exercise that is timed and then moves onto a group exercise.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Atkins
    Answer Question

Atkins

Application

I interviewed at Atkins

Interview

As part of the application, pre screening questions asked about why you want the role, your interest in the sector and your relevant experience. digital interview which I did not pass.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atkins

Application

I interviewed at Atkins

Interview

Good overall experience. This job has a long period between applying and being offered the job, with a variety of stages in between you have to pass. Technical questions asked during the face to face interview testing competency

Interview Questions
  • What do you think of working at a consultancy and how does your experience help?

Atkins

Application

I interviewed at Atkins

Interview

Online video consisting of various questions related to the company. Some questions were also related to you as an individual maybe your pass experiences and goals for the future didn’t dhfhf didn’t f fhfb

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atkins

Application

I interviewed at Atkins

Interview

Long process, many interviews and finally meets department Head for a final sign off. Each interview is to test a specific area, Interview 2 and 3 are more technical testing your professional experience and your understanding of your field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atkins

Application

I interviewed at Atkins

Interview

Applied online, went through telephone and in person interview. Was applying for a position in the nuclear industry, and therefore was asked about the nuclear industry in general. Overall it was quite a straightforward process. Received the job offer within the same week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atkins (Manchester, England) in Jan 2023

Interview

once i finished the application and i could receive the online assessment immediately, with 3 interview videos. the questions are not difficult but i failed in the video interviews so i wanna learn some experience from glassdoor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atkins (Leeds, England) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interview was set up by a recruiter so I didn't apply directly. The interview lasted 2 hours which is a bit longer than past interviews I've had but the time went pretty quickly. I was given a 20 minute test at the start of the interview - the questions were appropriate to the position I was applying too and were not too complex. Overall I felt the test was there to gauge my level of experience and to check I actually knew what I was talking about! The rest of the interview consisted of a review of my CV and past projects I'd worked on as well as the interviewers giving me some insight into Atkins with time for questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Atkins (London, England) in Jan 2023

Interview

It was over Microsoft Team, there was a team introduction at the start of the day where we split off for our individual interviews - mine was scheduled for 1 p.m. Easy going, well structured, interviewers were engaged throughout and asked follow up questions. Friendly atmosphere and I felt comfortable sharing.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to our company and what sets us apart from our competitors?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atkins (Riyadh) in Jan 2023

Interview

It was professional not very hard they focus on what you now and the interview only take 30 min. Over all thay focus on what your cv and what did you right in it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 518 Interviews