Atento Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Atento Interview Questions

Interviews at Atento

2.6

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atento in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Site Operations Manger at the time. It was simple and not stressful at all. We chatted a bit about pay, experience, quality, and job expectations.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pharr, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atento (Pharr, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview. Such as related experience. How to handle stressfull situations. Strengths and weaknesses. And why should we hire you. It was one on one. Very easy interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pharr, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atento (Pharr, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, he asked some questions about my past experience in call centers. He said he was having trouble with his phone and I was willing to help him, I think the willingness to help "helped" with my attaining the job. That and telling him i did research on the company before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you did something against the rules of the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atento (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Typical interview, nice people, nothing too hard. One on one interview after a phone interview. Seemed like a busy place and the interview took maybe 20 minutes. They were upfront about scheduling and expectations.

Interview Questions

• How can you help our business succeed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atento (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and you have to take about two assessments 1. was a personality type test the second was a voice over interview you do over the phone. You can do these either at the job site, or at your own house. After you get called in for an interview which for me was a week later, they ask you just basic questions, how you handle upset customers how you would turn around a bad call and so on. You do another voice test to test the tone of your voice, and they hire you on the spot if you pass. AND ITS NOT HARD TO PASS

Interview Questions

• How you would react to a very upset customer who was greatly outraged.   Answer Question

Interview

Pretty easy, no hard questions, just typical banking questions as it was for BBVA Compass contract. They weren't too difficult to answer. They called and did a pre-screening and told me they'd call back to schedule an interview. Interviewed with two people in the room, which made it a more comfortable setting for me than just one on one.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a deposit is? Also, do you know what an NSF fee is?   Answer Question

Banker Link Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atento (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Was not to bad at all.. Had to do an interview over a webcam as that is my job.. We spent 20 min chatting over the web cam doing a test call to see how my eye contact with the web cam was..

Interview Questions

• They Just did a roll play of a typical call..   1 Answer

Apple Mobility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atento (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was like a cattle call. Approximately 20 people came in and out of the center while I was being interviewed and tested. First you were given a typing, verbal, and personality test. Then you were interviewed by 3 different people who asked the same questions which took about 5 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions they asked me was: Why should Atento hire you? And what 3 words best describe you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Atento.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews: HR Superintendent, HR Director and recruiter. All interviews were very nice and clear regarding the project I'd have to run during the next 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Changes on direction and long term view lost after CEO termination   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atento (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2008.

Interview

I interviewed for a Project Manager positon. This was an employee referral from a Director. The interview was just "OK" and then the HR dropped the ball. During the interview I lost interest in the position, but gave the courtesy of a good interview (practice for me).
    What was described as an important role requiring a degree, years of business experience, and people skills talent, was in reality a 1-800 number call center manager with a entry level salary to boot. If your gonna put all that nonsense in the job description, you can bet your gonna disenchant your candidates after hearing what the job really consists of, long hours managing hourly employees who spend all day taking complaints.
    My advice, accurately describe the job don´t puff it up to something its not and a little hint an entry level salary will always get you what your paying for, the minimum.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle under performing employees?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.