ArcTouch Mobile Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ArcTouch Mobile Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ArcTouch

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through email, sending cover letter - resume and some days later, i received an offer to do the test, and when i was questioned about the deliver time, it was very kind.
- Pros
  Very professional speaking.

- Cons
  So much time between steps. I needed to send an email on every step to check the process. At the end of it (3 weeks after the interview), i sent and email and was informed that i dont fit the requirements.
- I was invited to the interview one month after the commit on github, but received no feedback about the test.

Interview Questions

• When i was avaiable for the next interview, which would be about tech skills.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ArcTouch

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR, then I had an assessment and I was interviewed again in loco by some managers. The first interview was by phone, a quick chat to sync the expectations for each side. The assessment was very reasonable with the time, and very interesting to be done. And the last interview was more technical to check my knowledge about what was required for the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you speak English?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.