ArcTouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

ArcTouch Interview Questions

Interviews at ArcTouch

3.2

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArcTouch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter, the hiring manager, and had a video call with the Chief of Staff & Co-Founder. It went very well and they seemed very interested in getting to know me to see if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• They asked for some ideas on what channels I thought would be good for marketing specific content.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ArcTouch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter, followed by another with a lead android developer. That led to a on-site interview with the engineering manager and the android development leader. That only lasted ninety minutes. A couple of days later they presented me with a programming challenge. I'll describe that below.

Interview Questions

• The assignment was to build an android app that talked to tmdb.com and pulled down the list of fifty upcoming movies, along with their poster image and some metadata and display it as a list showing that data. If an item on the list is picked, show more details in a detail view.   1 Answer

Vice President of Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ArcTouch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I thought the interview process was misleading at best. I heard three different stories as to the previous year's sales. Could not lock down what the variable comp plan was. A complete oversell on the part of the founders and senior management

Negotiation

One phone call to accept my counter offer

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in March 2012.

Interview

The process consists of a couple of interviews where they look for your background, knowledge and skills. You may be interviewed by a manager or a manager plus a group of developers. They will make questions about programming languages, design patterns, Object Oriented programming, even what is your favorite book. But don't be worried about the amount of questions. The interviews use to be relaxed and sometimes even funny. If you are confident you are a good software developer, you have nothing to be afraid of. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about an algorithm to solve an hypothetical problem. It was a simple but tricky problem. It the end, I found it interesting.   Answer Question

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through email, sending cover letter - resume and some days later, i received an offer to do the test, and when i was questioned about the deliver time, it was very kind.
    - Pros
      Very professional speaking.

- Cons
      So much time between steps. I needed to send an email on every step to check the process. At the end of it (3 weeks after the interview), i sent and email and was informed that i dont fit the requirements.
    - I was invited to the interview one month after the commit on github, but received no feedback about the test.

Interview Questions

• When i was avaiable for the next interview, which would be about tech skills.   1 Answer

Mobile Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR, then I had an assessment and I was interviewed again in loco by some managers. The first interview was by phone, a quick chat to sync the expectations for each side. The assessment was very reasonable with the time, and very interesting to be done. And the last interview was more technical to check my knowledge about what was required for the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you speak English?   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ArcTouch in July 2019.

Interview

Transparency define the process. Since phone interview until the offer I felt that they were truly interested in my opinion and not just because they want to hire more people, but seems like they really wanted to be clear and honest about all the things regarding the opportunity. In fact, I was comfortable to reach the HR anytime I wanted.
    So If you are reading this, I have a piece of advice to you: be prepared and enjoy the ride, because more that you know the company, more you wanna be here.

Interview Questions

• Common questions about your work experience and how you truly are. By the way, be prepared to have English interviews.   Answer Question

Desenvolvedor Android Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)).

Interview

Bastante completo, analisando desde capacidades técnicas até culturais, passando inclusive pelas experiências anteriores, tentando entender os motivos que me levaram a buscar novas oportunidades naquele contexto em que estava no momento. O processo seletivo de modo geral leva em consideração o lado humano do avaliado e não o vê apenas como mais um currículo.

Interview Questions

• Várias perguntas foram sobre minha motivação e como me via no futuro   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sim, houve negociação. A empresa se mostrou um pouco fechada, normalmente não repensam a proposta feita.

Analista De Testes Sênior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)).

Interview

O processo foi bem rápido, as diversas etapas (conversa por telefone, teste presencial, conversa presencial e conversa por vide conferência) foram feitas num intervalo de duas semanas. Me senti super confortável em falar dos desafios que estava encontrando na carreira e porque gostaria de trabalhar na ArcTouch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Eu tive que informar meu salário na primeira conversa por telefone e não fiquei confortável com isso. Para negociar o meu salário eu avaliei os salários no setor utilizando o LoveMondays e pedi algo em torno disso.

Desenvolvedor Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArcTouch (Florianópolis, Santa Catarina (Brazil)).

Interview

Processo relativamente longo, com pelo menos três entrevistas e teste de codificação. O processo em si é bastante interessante e são bem cuidadosos.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.