Amgen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Amgen Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

2.9

Scientist Interview

Interview

Meetings with multiple principal scientiest, the director, scientists and associate scientists who are part of the team. They asked questions about my goals, past experience, and general questions just to get to know me. Overall pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What my general career goals are? Asked questions about my past work.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Winston-Salem, NC (US)).

Interview

Initial interview was with the manager. After having a discussion about the position another interview was scheduled. When things were going well, a panel interview was then scheduled. It seemed to me like a fantastic fit. Then they completely ghosted without any reason and have not responded to follow up.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

Email screen, a couple of phone screen and virtual interview .

Process requires data capture during the process of the candidates presentation. Majority of panel were not asking detailed questions as they hire directly from schools.

Interview Questions

• What was the complications given the specific reaction?   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

Round1: HR round - basic questions about yourself and why you are interested in the position
    Round2: Manager Round - This goes for about 1 hr - deep dive into projects you worked followed by some technical questions - moderate level
    Round3: Technical Architect
    Round4: Loop round

Cell Culture Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen in May 2020.

Interview

Interview panel with one of the engineering groups via videoconference (due to COVID-19). Total of 4 panels, 30-45 mins each. Got to interview with the group manager, as well as engineers and scientists of both the group I was interviewing for and groups adjacent to it. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience with bioreactors, as well as some purification unit operations.   Answer Question

Sr. Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen in April 2020.

Interview

Smooth experience and process. Talked to the hiring manager and then a panel of 5 interviewers. Nice people asking smart questions about your experiences and where you would like to further develop yourself in the future.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Two face to face interviews, first one was with hiring manager and next one with RSM. Interviewing for quick turn around on open position so no recruiter/phone screen. Good experience with the process and strong follow up from interviewers

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

MBA recruiting interview. 2 rounds. Round 1 is 30 min and round 2 / final round is all day. Final round is usually a couple weeks after 1st round. 2nd round includes 4 back-to-back interviews with managers, directors and/or executive directors.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of behavioral questions (strengths, weaknesses, working in teams, working in ambiguity, failure) and questions about the company.   1 Answer

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

Flew me out and covered all expenses. They asked that I present an hour long presentation on my current work to a panel. Talk about stress inducing! I also had a 30 min interview with about 8 different people and a lab tour so the entire process lasted from 9am until about 4. It was an extremely long day. The interview questions weren't hard, but it was just demanding to be in "interview mode" for 8 hours.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

I applied online for the Amgen Tech Connect. I was emailed by HR within 2 weeks and had HR pre-screening call. Hr question on technical assessment which was unexpected. Other than that, basic assessment question on Why Amgen, availability to join, commute, etc were asked.

Interview Questions

• 4 basic principles of oops, 3 Vs of Big data, difference between hadoop mapreduce and spark, structured and unstructured data, foreign key in database, metastore in Hive.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.