Found 3,327 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Amgen
Life Sciences Consulting
Looking for career advice. Worked in Supply Chain and Strategic Sourcing for 8 years, at Northrop and currently at Amgen. MBA from USC. Exploring options of moving over to Supply Chain Consulting or M&A. I would appreciate any feedback on recommended career paths.
Got a burning question about Amgen? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Amgen employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "By working there as a full time employee you will work on a beautiful campus and receive great benefits." (in 578 reviews)
- "People are great and knowledgeable ." (in 274 reviews)
- "Every mgr I've had has exemplified the Amgen values of putting the patient first and promoting a good work/life balance." (in 178 reviews)
- "pay is good and fair" (in 163 reviews)
- "Amgen is a great place to work with good benefits and even better culture" (in 151 reviews)
- "Poor management not fare assessment" (in 129 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and reorganizations which seemed to be due to planning issues and moving work overseas." (in 87 reviews)
- "Some bad managers that shouldn’t have gotten the job to begin with" (in 58 reviews)
- "All senior leadership claim they have no power and none of them can make a decision on their own." (in 48 reviews)
- "audit group is known to work long hours including weekends and evenings (more so than other departments)" (in 35 reviews)
Amgen Reviews FAQs
Amgen has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 4,226 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Amgen to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Amgen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Amgen 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.