Accruent Associate Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Associate Support Engineer

Accruent Associate Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews and some online assesment test. Both were pretty straightforward and the process was great. The recruiters were very friendly, respectful and showed interest in the acquisitions of new talent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation were you went above and beyond in any old job or proyect.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

After I expressed interest, they sent a test that you have to take an pass to be considered for an interview. Then, we had an interview and had to take the test a second time (but a shorter version). Then, I got contacted that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is the most prevalent situation in which you messed up   Answer Question

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring process begins with an online application. If the recruiting staff likes what they see, you'll receive an invitation to take an online assessment.

I'm told that a single application is screened against all possible openings, so you'll only need to apply once.

The assessment is a combination of the standard personality quiz (Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree: "I sometimes feel depressed." et cetera) and a pseudo IQ test. You'll get to determine the next number in a sequence and compare paragraphs for differences on a tight time limit.

If you pass the online assessment, you'll be invited to retake it briefly in-person so as to verify that you didn't have a friend take it for you the first time.

At this point, you'll also have a brief interview with the recruiting staff. If all goes well, you'll be invited back for a series of interviews with the management chain for the position to which you've applied.

If all goes well, you'll receive a pleasant call and an invitation to start.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment has proven difficult for many applicants. If you're not strong on SAT style questions, you might want to practice a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation accepted. Flat offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.