Accruent Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accruent Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

3.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Drawn-out interview process with multiple reschedules, changes made on the day of the interview that weren't communicated, way too much of a time investment for a low salary. They like to underpay their employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Clear and quick interview process. The tests were a bit heavy handed, especially having to physically go to the office to take one. That seemed distrustful. The process was otherwise fairly easy and the questions were geared towards personality.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accruent in August 2016.

Interview

Following submission of on-line application from job posting on a social media site, I was sent an invitation to register for and asked to complete a personality survey. A few days later I received a message indicating I would not be moving forward in their process. I was not able to learn how I scored on the survey or if that even played a part in being eliminated from the process.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

After submitting an application they had me take an assessment that, I'll admit, was pretty challenging. This test is very important to Accruent and plays a HUGE role in determining whether you get hired or not. I guess I did well on the test because then I did a phone interview and they asked me to come in to the office for a face to face interview. This interview consisted of taking the same test again (to make sure you didn't cheat) and then meeting with two people from the executive team, one at a time. The entire thing took nearly three hours, so suffice it to say that they are very thorough in their interviews. That's not to say that they are intimidating, though, because upper management is extremely down-to-earth and welcoming. At this point, they've already seen your test results so they know what you're capable of. The interview just tells them whether or not you're the right fit for the Accruent culture (i.e. not a complete jerk).

Interview Questions

• The interview questions are pretty standard (e.g. "Tell me about a time you made a mistake, and what did you do to rectify the situation?", "Why should I hire you?", etc.), it's the assessment you need to worry about.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.