Accruent Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Accruent Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I met two recruiters at a job fair, liked their enthusiasm and energy. Applied for position online. Took online IQ-like and personality tests. Was asked to do a phone interview for a different position than I applied for. Phone interview and follow up were professional. Pay was way below what I was expecting. Wasn't asked back for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I was contacted via to participate in a phone interview. The screening questions were typical questions, mostly asking me to reiterate my background, my career goals, etc, Nothing too complex. At the end of the call I was told my application would be presented to the hiring "team" however I received a "the team reviewed your application and decide not to pursue your candidacy" email within two hours of the call. In my personal opinion the interview was over as soon as I told the interviewer my salary requirements.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and about 1-2 weeks later I received an e-mail to schedule a phone interview with a person in HR and then another follow up e-mail to schedule a call with the department manager.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process at Accruent is very thorough. I went through 4 rounds of interviews:
    1. Phone interview with talent acquisition specialist.
    2. Phone interview with manager of department.
    3. In person lunch interview with Customer Success Manager who works in the New Orleans office.
    4. In person/skype role play exercise with larger group - prompt was to lead a discovery call with a customer & the Accruent employees played the customer and I played the Customer Success Manager.

Soon after the last interview, I was offered the position and accepted to start two weeks from that date. They have New Hire Orientation the first week of every month in their Austin office, so that will most likely be your first week of the job if you aren't hired off-cycle.

Interview Questions

• What are Accruent's values? What is your favorite value and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.