APCO Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

APCO Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at APCO Worldwide

2.7

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 30 minute interview via Zoom/Skype. Even if it seems like the interview would go long they were good about cutting it at 30 mins. I had two interviewers. It took 3 weeks or so for them to get back to me because of the high volume of applicants. My advice: ask good questions!! If you don't ask questions to show you're curious about the world/APCO/industry, they won't be interested in you.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

After application, there was an interview for roughly 30 min. They were were pleasant and no surprises or tricks. Ask expected questions about me and the company and how my skills/experiences could transfer over. Small task to test skills was request to be done afterwards.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online and got a call in 2 days. Had a 20 minutes phone interview, basically answering some questions relating to my job experiences. Was asked to come in for a second interview with directors.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Submitted online and emailed back within 1 day. Questions were very basic. Interviewers were very easy going and easy to talk to. It was like talking to people I have known for a while versus a formal interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

The interviewers are super nice and approachable. They ask basic questions such as why APCO, or things pertaining to your major/studies, nothing unpredictable. The interview setting was very informal as well which make you relaxed and lay back. It is more like talking to a family friend versus an employer. I would definitely recommend apply for this company. I think it will be a great team to work in

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a required video essay submission about why you would make a unique addition to the team at APCO. There was also a resume based application. HR called a few weeks after the application was submitted. The questions were geared towards experience both as a student and in other internships that fit the global needs and communication skill requirements. After one round of interviews and a call with the team for introductions I was offered the job. It was over all fairly quick with a lot of work in the front end to get an interview.

Interview Questions

• What global experience/perspective do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by email for a phone interview within the week, then received another email asking for a follow up interview in DC two days later. Met with two team members and received an email asking for a quick call. Received an offer over the phone a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly difficult, very informational, just have questions ready to ask.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email that I should clear a few moments of my day to be interviewed via phone by APCO. I was contacted and interviewed by 3 members of the marketing client service group. The questions were pretty standard informational questions and behavioral questions. The people were very nice, and made me feel comfortable.

I suggest you review your resume and the position you are applying for and leverage how your past experiences make you a great candidate for the position - standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do your past experiences make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide (New York, NY (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Found the internship through browsing the web, and felt I had the qualifications to apply to APCO. Initial online application required answering standard questions (why APCO) that sort of thing, as well as writing a pretend op-ed to test writing skills. Then I was moved on to a phone interview with the same sort of standard questions (what publications do you read? give examples of your strengths). I had to wait a few days after the initial phone interview to be moved on to a second one, where it was a bit more about personality traits (what do you do in your free time). A day or two after that I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at APCO Worldwide.

Interview

Had a phone interview with one of the intern coordinators. very casual conversation about past experience and my interest. was invited to an in-person interview to meet with another intern coordinator and staff of a team I applied to.

Interview Questions

• please tell us a moment when you were proactive in your past professional experience.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.