Whitespectre Reviews

Whitespectre CEO Nick Tudor
Nick Tudor
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked with

Apr 27, 2022 - Native Android Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote culture - Supportive members - Agile methodology - Wonderful processes

Cons

Can't think of any cons

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working for whitespectre

Apr 12, 2022 - NodeJS Backend Developer in Buenos Aires
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work. - Great opportunity to work with people around the globe. - Very well-organized work frame. - Open to feedback. - Good work-life balance.

Cons

You don't have holidays or sick days. So you need to take that in mind and calculate your desire salary knowing that you could take 4 weeks off.

2 people found this review helpful

Whitespectre Response

CEO

Hi there - really appreciate your comments and I hope you're still enjoying working with us! We currently have people based in well over 20 countries, and are proud of our truly international culture and successful remote-first work approach. I was also pleased to see that you consider us to be open to feedback - as I know we always have room to improve. In fact, the feedback that you and others provided around our benefits prompted us to review our PTO policy. We've recently added a new PTO benefit for the team - providing 20 days Paid Time Off (and 3 Chairty Days!). We know that whilst our people appreciate working flexibly in many ways, many of us also want the option to take time off whilst still being paid regularly. Thanks again for your contribution to making Whitespectre a great place to work - and keep the feedback coming! Nick, CEO

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome professionals, terrific people!!!

Apr 18, 2022 - Senior Mobile Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Without doubts WS has been one of the best places I have ever had the chance to work with! WS has a horizontal structure where you are indeed heard, you can always speak up your mind and where you contributions are appreciated. Very talented professional but foremost, great people!

Cons

Really I can't come up with any!

Whitespectre Response

CEO

Hi - thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with Whitespectre so much, and appreciate the culture whereby everyone is heard! You mentioned in your 'Advice to Management' that we should review our PTO policy. Well... we've done just that and we're delighted to have introduced a PTO benefit for our all people - with at least 20 days of Paid Time Off and 3 Chairty Days per year. We want to do more to encourage our people to take time away from work, and to continue our track-record of giving back to our local communities and global charitable causes. Do get in touch if you have a chance to rejoin us at Whitespectre - we'd love to consider you for a future opening. Nick, CEO

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect

Apr 14, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of opportunities for growth

Cons

I do not find yet

5. 5.0

Frontend Engineer

Feb 14, 2022 - Frontend Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote job, Nice teammates, good work environment

Cons

just started not sure yet

6. 3.0

Nice

Feb 21, 2022 - Front End Developer in Nikšić
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, nice team to work with

Cons

no paid time off unfortunately

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee

WS rules!

Jan 21, 2022 - Senior Frontend Developer in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

The time that I have been in WS has allowed me to meet wonderful and very professional people in their field. The projects on which they work are carefully chosen and all of them usually have a background beyond mere execution, establishing close and lasting relationships with their clients. At the work level, cutting-edge technologies and work methodologies are used. The planning is clear, concise and well directed. Emphasis is placed on the professional and personal growth of the employee, with weekly 1to1 follow-ups and performance reviews, to discover their concerns and try to satisfy them with solutions that make you feel even more valued. They advocate autonomy and self-management within a united team framework with clear objectives. Several internal sessions are held monthly where projects, ideas, concerns or anything that team members want to share are exposed. Knowledge is shared between the different projects in a pleasant and useful way It has been a pleasure to be part of this team, and I will not hesitate to apply again when I am looking for something in the same vein. Thanks WS!

Cons

I can't find a downside in the time I've worked. I left to start a new adventure, no disadvantage made me make this decision, which was difficult since I was very comfortable.

8. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 22, 2021 - Software Engineer in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting projects. Work-life balance. Teleworking culture. Competitive salaries. Smart coworkers to learn from. Good atmosphere, everyone is friendly and willing to help.

Cons

Can't really think of one.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Feb 17, 2021 - Senior UI Developer in San Miguel de Tucumán
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Environment. Flexible hours. Good Salary. Fully Remote.

Cons

None that I can think of.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I've been working in

Feb 18, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Allows fully remote work with flexible hours. Well organized teams and development process. Interesting projects.

Cons

Not that I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

Whitespectre Reviews FAQs

Whitespectre has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 46 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Whitespectre to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Whitespectre employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Whitespectre. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Whitespectre employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Whitespectre 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Whitespectre Job Seekers