What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and inexpensive" (in 398 reviews)
- "Good pay which is higher than 21 for experienced pickers 27.61 is the base for experienced pickers" (in 341 reviews)
- "There are a lot of really great people working hard everyday to do the right thing." (in 189 reviews)
- "Good money for warehouse ..always overtime ..stable job..benifits package pretty good as well.." (in 88 reviews)
- "Good training and products to sell" (in 72 reviews)
- "Poor management extremely long hour its paid slave work be ready to work 6 days a week" (in 185 reviews)
- "The hours are long (endless really) and finding work/life balance is a daily struggle." (in 155 reviews)
- "No work life balance since you're so exhausted you can't do anything on the weekends and have no time when you get off work." (in 130 reviews)
- "Terrible upper management." (in 71 reviews)
- "loads are poor, routing is bad, managers don't care to fix problems" (in 50 reviews)
Found 3,757 of over 4K reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.013 Jul 2023Order PickerCurrent EmployeeDublin, Dublin
Good People to work together
Over time is always necessarySysco Response3mo
Thank you for providing positive feedback about what it’s like to work at Sysco. We appreciate all that you do, and we’re happy to hear that you are enjoying being a member of the Sysco team.
- 2.026 Sept 2023Human Resources SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLimerick, Limerick
Nice canteen, good discounts on food.
Management are very disorganized and not leading. A lot of turnover which leads to pressure across the teams.Sysco Response3d
We appreciate your feedback. Sysco aims to provide the best management and support possible for our associates, and we take your feedback seriously.
Sysco Reviews FAQs
Sysco has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 3,945 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Sysco to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
58% of Sysco employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sysco 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.