Sysco Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 587 of over 587 interviews

In Person7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sysco

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

pick up orders/boxes and deliver to loaders. while keeping a percent productivity. added up each week to have a weekly percent. interview was good they explay the role and u get to ask quastions

Interview Questions
  • have you worked at this company before?
    Answer Question

Sysco

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Initial phone screen went very well then advanced to 7 additional interviews with various managers in different departments including coming to the physical campus. Process was stressful if you are currently employed because of maneuvering taking time off to do so many interviews. Not to mention the anxiety of interviewing and getting the call from HR hoping it’s an official offer when it’s a request for yet another interview. However, still appreciative for that opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Just like a routine. They listed no experience needed, but they only concern about your experience. Thank goodness we got a great package to the package store and the store was ready and we were going on to return to your order at a time after your service order was sent out this

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

I applied on the Sysco website. Was invited to do an online assessment. Had a zoom interview with an arrogant division manager. Never heard anything back. Contemplated calling HR to let them know how this particularly arrogant this scum bag was.

Sysco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Had 5 interviews with various members of the team, all of which were spread out over 2 months. No contact afterwards except for an email from Workday stating that the position had been cancelled.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Started with a phone screen followed by a face to face interview with the district manager. Third and final interview was with three different managers, one at a time. I didn’t receive an offer, but the process was reasonable.

Interview Questions
  • They use STAR interview questions.

Sysco

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

The hiring process was very seamless, engaging, and well-structured. Initial interview with executive recruiter and several other discussion with senior/executive stakeholders. All participants were a wealth of institutional knowledge and subject matter experts. Very enlightening process as a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how your background fits as a viable candidate for this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sysco in Sep 2022

Interview

Phone interview, then interview with a man. He seemed like he barely even knew his own job, let alone the order selector job. Seemed like I had more experience than he did. He said some racist remarks about one of the other workers. I know i dont work there, but i do deserve some respect. I WILL NOT BE WORKING HERE!

Interview Questions
  • Basic scenarios, things like conflict resolution.

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Interview was for one hour with the hiring manager. Everything went very well, she was very supportive and professional. I would like to thank all the team at sysco for smooth process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I interviewed at Sysco (Wilsonville, OR)

Interview

Overall the interview was pretty quick. I didn't have experience and they still gave me a chance..no complaints about the company. Office employees are very nice and kind, but once you get to the wearhouse things change. All walking with attitude. Not a team environment.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 587 Interviews