OpenTech Alliance Reviews

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Entry Sales

Jul 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first started they had a good bonus structure to make extra money outside of my salary.

Cons

Change in leadership and sales structure caused a lot of issues.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

About Opentech Alliance

Jul 21, 2021 - Onboarding Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people i work with.

Cons

The management of the company is trash

3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great people & environment

May 1, 2021 - Software Engineer II in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and great office environment

Cons

Bad benefits and pay could be better

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Lacking genuine care

Apr 14, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, not so great management.

Cons

They treat you like a number not a person. Unwilling to listen to employee feedback and make changes.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great career within a growing company and industry

Jan 28, 2021 - Vice President of Marketing in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth opportunities across departments Employees with passion and fun company culture

Cons

Phoenix is hot in the summer!

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Jan 6, 2021 - Storage Counselor
    Business Outlook

Pros

no pros to be found

Cons

management and training is very poor quality

7. 5.0

Pays you well

Jul 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company to work for, the pay is great and the people are friendly. Coming up on two years with the company and I will say I honestly wasn't looking to stay this long but it's been such a wonderful experience and I'm still here This is the only company I know that will work with your school schedule or your hectic home life. It is kind of hard to advance in the company but I think that if you continue to try and keep a positive attitude it will get you farther then complaining about not being able to advance.

Cons

The bathrooms aren't in the same building, so you have to walk outside to go use restrooms that are shared by other companies within the complex. It's a little frustrating when all the stalls are full and it's annoying that it counts against your utilization time.

3 people found this review helpful

OpenTech Alliance Response

Director of Operations

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I am glad that you are happy with your role and it has worked out for your work life balance. Regarding breaks, we are working diligently with the call center management team to correct this process so that no break is ever missed. If you need to use the facilities this is not a break, please use them as needed and simply let your Team Manager know that you are stepping away from your desk so they can cover the incoming calls. With regard to the restrooms, they are being upgraded over 2016 so you will see much improvement there but they will not be relocated as they are contained within the building perimeters and not within our control to move.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent culture, needs better management

Nov 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

CEO cares about the employees Opportunity to grow Promotes within

Cons

Lacks effective training programs for employees and management Typically reacts to issues instead of being proactive A lot of employees with bad morale

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Family

Jun 16, 2015 - Storage Counselor in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of working at OpenTech is that it does not feel like work. It feels like you are coming home to family and the Tenants are the wired aunts and uncles that are strange but always have something to say.

Cons

Look at Pros. That Should say it all. We deal with a lot of customers we have good ones and the bad witch even this comment is in the conns the bad ones are to ones to give you job security.

1 person found this review helpful

OpenTech Alliance Response

Director of Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly excited that you feel we are family oriented as that is the culture we hope to cultivate. When it comes to dealing with difficult customers we have the tools to help you success with making that conversation as pleasant as possible. Be sure to ask your Team Manager about some additional customer success training, we have specific modules for this very topic.

10. 5.0

A Fantastic Place to call home

May 20, 2013 - Storage Counselor in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

OpenTech promotes a family oriented culture. They have very flexible work schedules (they work around my constantly changing school schedule). The people are great, and care about each other. There is no shortage of help when you need it, and training is on-going. The leadership team, from top to bottom is the best. They put their money where their mouth is and do what they say. Best job I've had - and I've had some interesting ones.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons. I truly love working here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews