Nagarro Reviews

3.7
Nagarro CEO Manas Fuloria
Manas Fuloria
Cons
  1. "Nagarro is an organization which cares for everyone : Technology, employees, clients environment , society"

Former Employee - Technical Test Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I joinned Nagarro in 2015 and fell in love with the organization within one month, I was given a project which was on fire and leadership showed trust in me and gave me all the tools which were required , then I moved to different project and that was the best time in my career I learned so much in those two years that I shifted my career from testing to development and now I am an architect in a startup. - Opprtunity to learn and grow - Management support - Flat hierarchy ( you can see CEO sitting next to you without cabin ) - Access to learning portal ( by the way Nagarro has best learning environment under the leadership of Mukund) - QA pillar of the organization is getting stronger and stronger ( thanks to Khima sir) I was also part first QA NAGP ( thanks to Manmohan sir) batch and that was an awesome experience If you want to live and love your work nagarro is the place you will see how an organization can work without politics and focus only on learning and thinking breakthroughs for the client , in my current company I always try to do what nagarro has done.

Cons

Its hard to think of any , I heard some QA folks feel that they are treated lower as compared to devs but I didn't feel this

Continue reading
  2. "Good Place to work overall. Nice People. Good vibes, Average Management"

Current Employee - Senior Associate, Technology in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. New Development Projects Mostly 2. Project allocation for me at least was smooth. 3. You are free to put your views and implement those. It gets fun when you are working with some bright minds. 4. The salary is good as compared to the industry standard. The hiring team will listen to you if you negotiate as per my experience.

Cons

1. The processes to Manage projects should be streamlined. 2. Project Allocation can be made smoother than it is currently. Many people have the issue that they are not aligned with projects as per their skills. 3. Some Managers are not involved Technically in projects. 4. Multiple buildings are spread within the same location. For Example Gurgaon. Even the location of the Main Gurgaon building is not very good. Water Logging every time it rains.

3. COVID-19

"Nagarro is what it is because of Nagarrians"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I wanted to use this platform to share my experience in these last 3 months with COVID19 and how Nagarrians handled it (are handling it). As we all know that worldwide businesses have been impacted massively and it has a cascading impact on technology providers like Nagarro. During this time: - we switched to 100% working from home with next to zero loss in productivity - various Nagarrians reached out to our clients to get closer to them and engage with them beyond the work requirements - no one complained during all this and people just toughened up and carried on - our central teams worked day and night to make sure that people have the assets they need at their homes all around the world and to many small towns in India - people sent mails to HR to volunteer for salary reductions to support the company - a large number of virtual events are held every week which you can participate in to connect with other Nagarrians (yoga sessions, couples connects, CTO talks, etc.) Most of all, these (and many more) things took place without any central command and control system. It is the entrepreneurial and CARING nature of Nagarrians that is pushing all this and our culture that doesn't prohibit such creativity and action. I am proud of Nagarro, but mostly because I am proud of Nagarrians. It really is an awesome company to work at.

Cons

Being here for 17+ years, I don't see any reason not to be here. There are many things we need to make better, and we are always working on them (including keeping an open ear for any feedback we get from our colleagues).

4. "Amazing team dynamics and working conditions"

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Supportive and helpful leadership and team members. 2. Flexible working conditions 3. No hierarchy. Can easily communicate with senior leadership. ( It is good to see them sitting among all other employees. No ego.) 4. Promptness and engagement activities 5. A lot of employee benefits are offered

Cons

1. Location 2. No cons as such

5. COVID-19

"A company that welcomes you with open arms"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great work life balance - Excellent culture - Non hierarchical , transparency in policies - CARING culture

Cons

I don't find any con yet. I joined Nagarro during the COVID times and it has been very welcoming indeed.

Continue reading
  6. "A great company to work in"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1. New technologies to work upon 2. Flexible timings 3. Nice HR 4. Good Appraisals

Cons

1. Bad cafeteria options 2. Project management is sometimes not that good, it all depends on the manager.

7. "Company feedback"

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time

Pros

Greate company to work with.

Cons

Promotion criteria is not good.

8. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Associate Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for less than a year

Pros

HR's are so supportive, great environment, Good salary, work-life balance

Cons

Project allocation process is not so satisfying

9. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Staff Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Place To Work. Salary structure is very good, so many opportunities to learn new technologies

Cons

Not found any till now

10. COVID-19

"Good place to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to work on good technologies You get good hikes Great employee engagement activities Handling the pandemic without sacrificing employees No variable/bonus - No boot licking Environment to learn is quite strong

Cons

Project change can be tough if you land in undesirable one

Found 1295 reviews