- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Newark, NJ
- - New Hampshire
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Portsmouth, NH
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - Northern Ireland
- - Belfast, United Kingdom Area
- - Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- - Blanchardstown
Found 124 of over 134 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
"More work can be managed by LIT Belfast/Dublin, but for some reason over few years, more work is going back to Liberty Mutual" (in 6 reviews)
"Did I mention that this super-awesome, great place to work (irony again) so-called IT company is giving low-spec, locked-down, Windows 32bit laptops" (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★4 Feb 2023 - in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work culture Nice tech stack Great people
Salaries are a bit below market rateContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Jan 2023 - Senior Software Engineer in BlanchardstownRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Access to Great Tech, WFH or Hybrid, Fast Paced and Exciting Work, Great Benefits and Perks.
Very Few that I can think of.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Sep 2022 - Software Engineer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good tech Open to new ways of working Listen to employees
Not much comes to mind really
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 Jul 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company, lots of independence to developers
Not that I can think of
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★1 Jun 2022 - Software Engineer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Atmosphere, People, Flexible hours, Career goals, Support
The technical work is relatively simple. Coding standards seems to vary wildly from team to team.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★3 Jun 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great technology using up to the minute tech stack. Good equipment. Agile working environment. Fantastic benefits such as options to work virtual first, hybrid or in office. Good pension and healthcare plan. Flexible enough working hours.
Not many. Sometimes it can appear the delivery leads are out of sync with what’s really going on.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★2 Mar 2022 - Product Owner IV in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Remote Working,good work life balance,flexible hours,compressed working,company culture
Not any at the moment
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★1 Feb 2022 - Software Engineer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Here you feel like you can make a difference Work-life balance Put people first
Maybe salary could be a bit better
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★8 Nov 2021 - Principal Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Autonomy, cloud based work, exposure to new tech. Good work life balance.
Management sometimes detached from work on the ground.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★13 Sep 2021 - Software Engineer(Internship) in BlanchardstownRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Versatile place. You can learn almost any technology.
Hard setup when you join the company.
Liberty IT Reviews FAQs
Liberty IT has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 134 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Liberty IT to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.
95% of Liberty IT employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Liberty IT 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.