Found 6,036 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the people are great and there are a lot of optional employee groups you can join to connect with people with similar viewpoints" (in 384 reviews)
- "They offer many good benefits and are always hosting morale functions for employees and their family members." (in 291 reviews)
- "Good SMEs to learn from and pay is good." (in 274 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and routine" (in 212 reviews)
- "Good salary and they put a lot of trust in their employees to work independently and take initiative and provide solutions for the clients." (in 192 reviews)
- "Poor management... they waste most of the job budget on very high salaried people in meetings where very little if anything is accomplished." (in 250 reviews)
- "This was due to the fact that I received no training when I was hired." (in 90 reviews)
- "Some managers don't have the educational backround for the positions they hold." (in 81 reviews)
- "Upper management is disconnected from ground level." (in 71 reviews)
- "No Bonus As Provide Engg services to other companies work scope could be limited Hardly any international assignment opportunity" (in 54 reviews)
Can anyone recommend my for an entry level engineering position in Jacobs , Stantec Inc. ,Snc lavalin or any other. I just need my foot in any cooperation to start my career. EVEN AN INTERNSHIP. I am a mechanical engineer by background and enthusiastic for the power and sustainability industry. HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN
Hi everyone - due to the recent changes at Jacobs, I am looking for a new role and would appreciate your support. Thank you in advance for any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer. I have experiences with commissioning, integration and troubleshooting of Radio Access Network equipments #OpenToWork
Jacobs Reviews FAQs
Jacobs has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 6,857 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Jacobs to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of Jacobs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jacobs 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.