Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Jacobs Interview Questions

Interviews at Jacobs

2.7

Structural Engineer EIT Interview

Interview

The interview was informal and smooth. I enjoyed talking to the interviewer and was getting along really well. At the end, I was told I’d hear back in a week. I was ghosted and heard nothing back.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

I first received a short 30-minute screening call with the hiring manager before I received a call with HR to set up the final interview panel with 7 managers from different engineering areas..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

The interview was in front of a panel. It was professional but I also felt very comfortable and able to speak easily about myself. Everyone was very friendly and enjoyable to speak with.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was quick from start to finish. The recruiter called a few times, left a voicemail. When I returned the call , they immediately scheduled an interview that they did an over the phone.

ERM Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a referral from a current employee, and after a month, I was contacted by HR. The whole process took rather long- about 2 months. After the first in-person interview, there were three phone interviews back to back.

Mechanical Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Informal sit down with team leader and members, talked technical experience. Seemed to be gauging communication skills mostly. Interested more in work ethic than actual technical skill. Gauging professionalism, very formal company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs (Portland, OR (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

HR contacted me for initial screening. Apparently, HR has a check list. I did not have one of the qualifications in HR's check list and he turned me down. After a month later, another HR called me to set up a time for the interview. I was told that the qualification is optional.

45 min interview with hiring manager.
    -Hiring manager was not aware about there is a job opening at all.
    -Hiring manager did not read resume at all.

It is very unethical to waste job-seeker’ s time during this hard time with pandemic going on.

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs in July 2020.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview. The hiring manager covered the basics questions and the interview was not stressful at all. If you have experiance at what they are looking for you should bet hired without any issues

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview with HR and then a face-to-face interview with the panel of two. The interview process is really simple and clear. HR communicated very well and keeps you in the loop all the time. I had a very pleasant experience with HR as well the manager.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs in June 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward and smooth. Talent acquisition specialist linked me up with the hiring team and the interview was conducted over the phone. I received an email about a week and half letter with an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.