Informatica Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Found 1267 reviews

4.0
Informatica CEO Anil Chakravarthy
Anil Chakravarthy
Pros
  • "Have a good work life balance which the employees enjoy(in 222 reviews)

• "Leader in Magic Quadrant in Data Integration due to a creative work culture lead by talented visionaries across the global market(in 93 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Software engineer: Started working here, better work life balance"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

- Work life balance - Friendly people - Chance to work on latest tech - Good location in Dublin

Cons

- Bit disconnected from headquarter - RWC teams more decisions than others - Mangement teams needs focus on adapting new tech and way of workings.

Advice to Management

Improve collabration among the teams in real.. not just in presentations.

Informatica2019-09-08

September 13, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

2. "Refreshingly honest and fair place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Superb culture, Informatica really embraces their One Team mantra - colleagues are collaborative, supportive and approachable Gartner leader in enterprise data management solutions - and ranked #1 in Customer Loyalty (TSIA) for the past 10+ years Flat management hierarchy with grounded, respectful C-level who are refreshingly honest, transparent and fair EMEA HQ expanding rapidly offering lots of opportunities... for career development Recognised as one of Ireland's Great Place to Work (2019)

Cons

Lots of (positive) disruption and changes across the business - all happening at the same time - means it can be hard to catch your breath! However, this is part of the growth strategy and will position us to scale well into the future.

Advice to Management

Continue your open communication policy sharing the company vision and future direction with employees

Informatica2019-08-28

August 28, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

"OK, hope they'll turn it around"

I worked at Informatica full-time

Pros

Very product and R&D focused. Driving strong development, in particular around the SFDC cloud integrations.

Cons

At the time, the Exec leadership team wasn't focusing on the right priorities. Led to the company being taken off the stock market.

Informatica2019-09-02

September 3, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

4. "Just started working, but feels like home"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone genuinely cares about helping you and giving you support if you need it. From management, to HR and peers, everybody seems happy to work there and excited to welcome a new person. At any question follows an answer and transparency seems key.

Cons

Haven’t found any so far. Maybe I would increase the temperature in the office because it’s a bit cold. But honestly I am just trying to find something negative to add!

Advice to Management

Keep going this way, caring for people and being transparent!

Informatica2019-07-06

July 8, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

5. "Great company"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

Good culture, excellent compensation plan,great opportunities to progress in the company

Cons

As far as i know none

Informatica2018-07-04

July 9, 2018Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

6. "Outstanding culture in Dublin!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere across the Dublin office, career opportunities are excellent, benefits are outstanding, truly motivated colleagues all around

Cons

I cannot think of any.

Advice to Management

None.

Informatica2018-06-27

June 27, 2018Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

7. "Really positive culture, with a strong vision."

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are excellent and everyone form the top down seems to be pulling in the same direction. Refreshing amount of transparency regarding company performance and objectives. Comparable benefits to other tech companies. (pension, healthcare, snacks etc.)

Cons

I haven't been here long enough to fully understand the cons.

Advice to Management

Things are going well, if you continue to treat the staff well and keep promises then everything looks bright.

Informatica2018-06-27

June 27, 2018Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

"Good place to work"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice people, good facility, best place to work

Cons

Less communication, payment is not so good

Informatica2018-05-24

May 24, 2018Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

"Subscription Management Group"

Current Employee - Subscription Management Group in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great and helpful team-first culture, Flexibility, Brilliant office.

Cons

Not enough parking in the Dublin office.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing for growth

Informatica2018-05-11

May 11, 2018Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

"Wonderful company culture, great benefits and salary"

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture is extremely refreshing. No politics - just friendly, helpful colleagues and a great atmosphere. There is also a fantastic social life!

Cons

There are no cons to working for this company!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Informatica2018-03-23