Informatica Reviews

Updated 10 Jul 2020

4.1
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "Provides a great work life balance(in 247 reviews)

• "work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise(in 103 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Great career opportunity"

Current Employee - Subscription Renewals Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Subscription business provides an unique opportunity to shape today's customers digital transformation journeys thanks to Informatica´s best of breed Integration Microservices platform. Gartner named us a Leader in 5 Magic Quadrant Reports, our areas of specialization. Personally, I find that working with most of the global 2000 accounts across different EMEA territories, is a fantastic experience to learn diverse business transformation models, cultures and negotiation styles. Dublin office offers a top location in a brand new, functional development. It has a really good and friendly vibe. Very nice and human workforce. Company benefits are good (medical insurance, pension plan, EAP). Compensation plan is very decent.

Cons

Some healthy/well being benefits are missed if compared with other employers. For example free food is very basic and there is almost none organic supplies. There is no subsidize gym either.

February 24, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

2. "They are becoming a contender to the big Tech companies"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are listening when you come with suggestions. They do their best to stay up to date on employee benefits and competitive salary

Cons

As the Sales Development team is new in EMEA, they are still adjusting the scope of the role and figuring out the targets for the individual rep. At the moment the targets are unreasonable.

February 12, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. To your point, each country is different, and we can learn much from our local reps. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

3. "Subscription Manager"

Current Employee - Subscription Renewals Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, great people, flexible, fantastic products, Excellent salary

Cons

Process driven organisation, losing sight of its staff as it drives towards IPO

January 30, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for bringing forward your concerns. We truly believe that our success starts with our people. As mentioned in our recent All-Hands, we're on the Next Phase of Great, and always looking to do what is best to take care of and reward our people.

4. "Nice company"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working in Informatica means you will be in contact with all big companies worldwide.

Cons

The senior management is based in US and it feels they are so far from Europe culture.

January 20, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. We're sorry to hear about your concern. With Informatica being a global company, it can be a bit of a challenge with the various office locations, but we also look at it as a chance to make our overall company culture stronger and better. We'd love to hear more from you and get your feedback on what you feel would help close the gap between both locations. Please feel free to reach out to your local HR Business Partner to discuss. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

5. "super happy with the team and my work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice people very good incentives very good salary

Cons

might be a little difficult to sell the product (highly technical)

December 10, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

"A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Manager

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great compensation package, benefits, amazing workplace and very professional atmosphere

Cons

Sale is too technical, which makes it hard to reach out to several customer layers, little knowledge of the products in the market, too attached to existing installed base.

November 5, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

7. "Excellent experience so far"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work culture is really good, that's why it is one of best workplaces to work in Ireland . People are very friendly and helpful. Good work life balance.

Cons

Didn't find any con as such so far.

November 5, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

8. "Probably the best office in Ireland!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ambitious company on a growth trajectory. Lots of great tools provided to get the job done and a very good atmosphere in the office.

Cons

Too early to tell so none so far.

October 16, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

9. "Software engineer: Started working here, better work life balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

- Work life balance - Friendly people - Chance to work on latest tech - Good location in Dublin

Cons

- Bit disconnected from headquarter - RWC teams more decisions than others - Mangement teams needs focus on adapting new tech and way of workings.

September 13, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

10. "Refreshingly honest and fair place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Superb culture, Informatica really embraces their One Team mantra - colleagues are collaborative, supportive and approachable Gartner leader in enterprise data management solutions - and ranked #1 in Customer Loyalty (TSIA) for the past 10+ years Flat management hierarchy with grounded, respectful C-level who are refreshingly honest, transparent and fair EMEA HQ expanding rapidly offering lots of opportunities for career development Recognised as one of Ireland's Great Place to Work (2019)

Cons

Lots of (positive) disruption and changes across the business - all happening at the same time - means it can be hard to catch your breath! However, this is part of the growth strategy and will position us to scale well into the future.

August 28, 2019Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist