Informatica Reviews

4.1
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
Cons
  • "work life balance needs some improving(in 46 reviews)

• "Slightly behind on the Federal Cloud certification(in 24 reviews)

1. "Great Company, Even Better People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Everyone is really helpful, they care about what you are doing and will help you do something if you are not happy. Work/Life balance is great here, you are well supported by management and your colleagues

Cons

Benefits could be better but are standard for Dublin

Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We're passionate about work-life balance, and providing our teammates with top-notch benefits. Our team is always happy to hear from our teammates and is always looking for the best ways to support everyone.

2. "A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company has a good employee culture and is keen on having great products as well (all products and solutions are leader quadrant in Gartner). Communication top down is clear and as transparent as it can be. It's not a very hierarchical company, you can pick up the phone and ring a VP or even the CEO (you better have a good topic for this one:))

Cons

As a growing company some areas are still new. The company is moving their mindset on its flagship product to everything Cloud, this means growth pain and means rules rewriting. Company can struggle a bit coping with this growing up.

Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. As you've mentioned, we're a growing company that is shifting gears to meet the needs of our customers. While this requires some additional work on the part of our team, we know that we'll work hard and accomplish everything together to meet our goals.

3. COVID-19

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great leadership team, clear strategy, lots of investment and up-skillng, have dealt with Covid very well.

Cons

Our cool office is out of action but that's the same for every company so no fault of management.

Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We all miss the office and can't wait to have everyone back once everything clears up.

4. COVID-19

"Overall good company, but is making mistakes lately around strategies/workforce since the pandemic started."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good environment, benefits and culture.

Cons

Covid-19 strategy, sales, and marketing roles, everyone in the company knows what we are talking about. It's the elephant in the room.

5. "software engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Informatica full-time

Pros

good as starting job for software engineer

Cons

no cons for me all is good

Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees.

6. "Great career opportunity"

Current Employee - Subscription Renewals Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Subscription business provides an unique opportunity to shape today's customers digital transformation journeys thanks to Informatica´s best of breed Integration Microservices platform. Gartner named us a Leader in 5 Magic Quadrant Reports, our areas of specialization. Personally, I find that working with most of the global 2000 accounts across different EMEA territories, is a fantastic experience to learn diverse business transformation models, cultures and negotiation styles. Dublin office offers a top location in a brand new, functional development. It has a really good and friendly vibe. Very nice and human workforce. Company benefits are good (medical insurance, pension plan, EAP). Compensation plan is very decent.

Cons

Some healthy/well being benefits are missed if compared with other employers. For example free food is very basic and there is almost none organic supplies. There is no subsidize gym either.

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

7. "They are becoming a contender to the big Tech companies"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are listening when you come with suggestions. They do their best to stay up to date on employee benefits and competitive salary

Cons

As the Sales Development team is new in EMEA, they are still adjusting the scope of the role and figuring out the targets for the individual rep. At the moment the targets are unreasonable.

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. To your point, each country is different, and we can learn much from our local reps. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

8. "Subscription Manager"

Current Employee - Subscription Renewals Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, great people, flexible, fantastic products, Excellent salary

Cons

Process driven organisation, losing sight of its staff as it drives towards IPO

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for bringing forward your concerns. We truly believe that our success starts with our people. As mentioned in our recent All-Hands, we're on the Next Phase of Great, and always looking to do what is best to take care of and reward our people.

9. "Nice company"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working in Informatica means you will be in contact with all big companies worldwide.

Cons

The senior management is based in US and it feels they are so far from Europe culture.

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. We're sorry to hear about your concern. With Informatica being a global company, it can be a bit of a challenge with the various office locations, but we also look at it as a chance to make our overall company culture stronger and better. We'd love to hear more from you and get your feedback on what you feel would help close the gap between both locations. Please feel free to reach out to your local HR Business Partner to discuss. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

10. "super happy with the team and my work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

nice people very good incentives very good salary

Cons

might be a little difficult to sell the product (highly technical)

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

Found 1417 reviews