Found 2,638 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Informatica
Got a burning question about Informatica? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Informatica employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good and you are open to introduce new ideas" (in 302 reviews)
- "Great people and team!" (in 196 reviews)
- "Good tech stack and work culture." (in 170 reviews)
- "I would recommend the company to anyone looking for a great company and culture at an industry leading company." (in 148 reviews)
- "Informatica had relatively good benefits and a strong reputation in data integration." (in 129 reviews)
- "> No training to grow." (in 13 reviews)
- "The senior management is based in US and it feels they are so far from Europe culture." (in 12 reviews)
- "I told HR in my exit interview I was leaving because of the sexual harassment and lack of advancement." (in 3 reviews)
- "The GCS team comprises of bosses who just have their own favorites or relatives." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW10 Jan 2023Customer Success ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
Amazing professional company and people. Good salary packages with good health benefits Good bonuses
Not a lot of Cons
Informatica Reviews FAQs
Informatica has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 2,979 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Informatica to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
85% of Informatica employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Informatica 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.