Cover image for Cpl Resources

Found 558 of over 979 reviews

4.0
Cpl Resources CEO Lorna Conn
Lorna Conn
Pros
  • "Good work life balance and good management(in 23 reviews)

• "Great team and management very approachable(in 26 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No benefits or career progression(in 47 reviews)

• "Low salary, could have more benefits(in 32 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

11 Jan 2023 - Senior Administrator in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in numerous companies throughout my career, but I can honestly say, CPL is without doubt THE best place I have ever worked! This company place immense value on it's employees and is constantly looking for ways to make this company a place that you do not want to leave because the work environment and conditions of employment are so good.

Cons

If you do not like hard work, then this is not the company for you!

Cpl Resources Response

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl. We are really thrilled with your review as we genuinely do endeavor to make the employee experience enjoyable for all employees however long or short they are with us at Cpl. We wish you continued happiness and success in your career with us!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Working at CPL

17 Jan 2023 - Talent Sourcer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is really sound here

Cons

The money isnt great starting off

Cpl Resources Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. We are very proud of all our people so are not surprised that you have listed that as a pro. If you have any suggestions to provide in relation to comp & ben, please reach out to a member of Group HR. We wish you continued happiness and success in your career with Cpl.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Entry level / starting point

21 Jan 2023 - Social Media Content Review Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relatively easy going with some opportunities to progress

Cons

No benefits (pension, health insurance etc.)

Cpl Resources Response

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl , we really appreciate it. We note your cons and although Pension /Healthcare may not be a standard offering we do have a wide range of benefits that are covered in our Cpl Perks pack which is located on our website. We wish you every success in your current role.

4. 3.0

Good and bad

19 Jan 2023 - Content Reviewer in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good money for entry level job, free time during work as long as the allocated jobs are done

Cons

Bad management, not proactive at all to deliver any negative comments to the client to keep the project, very few opportunity to grow

Cpl Resources Response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. Looking at your title, it's likely that you be an employee of Covalen (a Cpl sister Company). There is also a dedicated Glassdoor page for Covalen where you can share your experience. Also, we would suggest that you reach out to your Direct Manager or Onsite HR Team to discuss your experience and listen to your suggestions for ongoing improvements. Thank you and best wishes.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent place to work

3 Jan 2023 - Senior Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've really enjoyed my time with Cpl. Great flexibility and benefits, loads of opportunity for career progression, you get to work with great clients, the people are amazing and the Management are top class. Very considerate employer e.g we got a voucher and extra day off at xmas.

Cons

no real cons to note

Cpl Resources Response

Hi there. thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. We are committed to ensuring that every employee has a positive employee experience for however long or short the time is with Cpl. We are thrilled to receive such a positive review from someone who has been with the company 8-10 years. Wishing you continued enjoyment and success in your role. Thank you and Best Wishes!

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Busy Role with lots of responsibility

9 Jan 2023 - Service Delivery Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to be a part, lots to learn and given lots of responsibility and empowered to do the best in your role with lots of support from management team to guide you along the way

Cons

Demanding work load with limited resources at times.

Cpl Resources Response

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. We note the con you have listed and if you have any suggestions in addressing this challenge, please do feel free to reach out to your Manager or Group HR. Thank you & Best Wishes.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Poor exp

4 Jan 2023 - IT Helpdesk Analyst in Leixlip
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy job, is good for a start

Cons

-Salary - micromanagement - hard to get promoted

Cpl Resources Response

Hi There, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Cpl however based on your title and location we think you might be an employee of Covalen and not Cpl Resources. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your experience on working at Covalen. There is also a dedicated Glassdoor page for Covalen (which is a Cpl sister compnay), so please feel free to write a review on their page because all feedback is helpful and will assist in their onsite improvement initiatives. We wish you all the best in your future career.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible work, nice team

22 Nov 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- hybrid working - good perks - nice colleagues

Cons

- threshold on commission made - low base salary - training for 1st time recruiter could have been better

Cpl Resources Response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Cpl, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your advice and suggestions which we will share back to Managment & our Learning & Development Team. If you had time, we would really appreciate any additional insight you had. You can email Feedback@cpl.ie if you wish to expand further. Great to hear you enjoyed our Cpl Perks and flexibility too. Thank you & Best wishes.

9. 3.0

Decent money

3 Dec 2022 - Operator in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent money, flexible shifts, opportunity

Cons

Poor communication, they prefer to hire new than progreess existing, Chinese owned