The latest conversations about Tech
Degree, Experience, certification, passion, & family to feed. Head of household. No one wants me. Continuous rejections. I know that I am over qualified for the help desk jobs I have applied to just to start working and still cannot get a job. I wish I started a business instead of getting education to be an employee. I pray me and my family do not end up on the streets.
Got a burning question about CarTrawler? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CarTrawler employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The work conditions are really bad and they have no management skills." (in 12 reviews)
- "Team Managers have been asked to suggest to the 'positive' members of their teams to leave good Glassdoor reviews to counter the truthful ones posted." (in 9 reviews)
- "No bonus if you work in car sales or insurance." (in 8 reviews)
- "The pay could be better and the internal politics should not determine who's getting promoted." (in 5 reviews)
- "Holidays are always an issue. 1 week only in summer and no way to plan for Xmas" (in 5 reviews)
Found 278 of over 289 reviews
Updated 15 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
CarTrawler Reviews FAQs
CarTrawler has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 289 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at CarTrawler to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
88% of CarTrawler employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CarTrawler 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.