Approach People Recruitment Reviews

Updated 2 Feb 2021

Found 73 of over 103 reviews

4.4
Approach People Recruitment Director Laurent Girard-Claudon (no image)
Laurent Girard-Claudon
Pros
  • "excellent commission structure - success is rewarded(in 8 reviews)

• "Great flexibility and work environment, demonstrated even more during Covid19 period with working from home organisation(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Basic salary is very low and there no benchmark regarding your experience(in 6 reviews)

• "Nearly everyone is French, so no chance to improve English(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work hard -Play hard

18 Aug 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training and support from management - you learn on a daily basis - a great atmosphere - excellent commission structure. If you are looking for a place where to make a difference by your hard work and receive recognition for it: this is the place to be.

Cons

can't find any so far

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Flexible and Understanding Company

2 Jun 2020 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility and work environment, demonstrated even more during Covid19 period with working from home organisation.

Cons

No cons, great company to work for.

3. 5.0

Engaging and Supportive Employer

31 Jan 2020 - Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Approach People is a supportive company who offer excellent progression and training programs. Communication is always open and it's encouraged to voice opinions and ideas. Career progression, Uncapped commission, Autonomy, Supportive work culture.

Cons

You are expected to work hard but are rewarded by incentives and constant recognition for success stories.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I have had the pleasure to work for

29 May 2019 - Senior International Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was an absolute pleasure to work for Approach People in Dublin. I have had the pleasure to work in a company that provides you with everything you need to be successful and really cares and supports their employees. The Management team is always available, open to new ideas and keen to help everyone. Approach People's culture is dynamic and vibrant, full of young high potential consultants that really care about the job they do. I would definitely recommend Approach People as one of the best places to develop a successful career in the HR industry.

Cons

No real cons. You have to work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A brilliant place to work for sales people

20 May 2019 - International Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked for an organization where you are continuously recognized for the hard work you put it. The work you do for this organization definitely does not go unnoticed. This is an organization where you will learn a lot, make money, and build great friendships if you come in with a positive attitude and a motivated mind set!

Cons

Not necessarily a con but advice to anyone reading this, if you are not a hard worker, and do not want to do more work and go above and beyond for a company that can do so much for you, then this place is not for you.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great opportunities!

19 Apr 2019 - Senior Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working in approach people for three years now. It has been an excellent step in my career and has instilled in me a passion for work I never had before in my previous jobs. My employer is encouraging and understanding. Personally I enjoy the thrill of getting past my targets and enjoying the benefits of that! The bonus system is amazing financially. Additionally, those who do well enough get luxury holidays to exotic locations like Cuba or the Maldives. There has been competitions where the winners get to choose Hugo boss suits or louboutin shoes. All of this adds up to a great atmosphere in the office!

Cons

I find that hard work is well rewarded, this is not a place to work if you are not dedicated

7. 5.0

Love it !

15 Apr 2019 - "Project Management Office Analyst, Quality Assurance" in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive work environment with a great culture. Great leadership, supportive & challenging in equal measures. Clear progression plans are on offer if you are willing to work for it Strong commission structure. Rewarded and acknowledged for hard work regardless of billings Great social team organizing events to cater for all team members . I genuinely love my job and there are not many people that can say that nowadays.

Cons

Very few things to complain about. Would be great if we had the option to choose between normal desk and standing desk but thats just me being very picky !

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

AP Dublin

3 Apr 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Approach People is growing all over Europe but especially in Dublin and there are lots of opportunities for you to take control of your own destiny. Your colleagues have a lot of experience and it’s great to find people with similar goals. Anyone capable of managing their own time while getting results is given great autonomy and flexibility.

Cons

Similar to other agencies within the industry, you might need to work extra hours here and there. However, the model is focused on results/output and there are plenty of employees who manage their time effectively to ensure a healthy balance of work and family time.

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Show me the money !

27 Mar 2019 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Approach People offers great training and development, it can take your career in a number of different directions and to a number of different locations as they have several offices across Europe and staff regularly move around. The commission structure is one of the best I've ever seen in the industry and the atmosphere in particular in the Dublin office is great.

Cons

It is a sales job so you can't come in hungover and be lazy every day and still expect to reach your targets and make serious commissions.

10. 5.0

Flexibility and Trust

11 Feb 2019 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company that trusts employees by allowing them to work from home. Have been doing it for years and love it. Even though I have had bad months here and there, they continued to trust me in the long run.

Cons

Working from home can be difficult if you are not organised properly. It took me a few months to find the perfect set up in my home and a good schedule to stick with.

3 people found this review helpful