Approach People Recruitment Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Approach People Recruitment Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2019

4.6
Approach People Recruitment CEO Laurent Girard-Claudon (no image)
Laurent Girard-Claudon
Pros
Cons
  • "Basic salary is very low and there no benchmark regarding your experience(in 6 reviews)

• "I driven, you will do very well at Approach People(in 4 reviews)

1. "Excellent employer"

I have been working at Approach People Recruitment full-time

Pros

Great working conditions Great team of people to work with. Excellent technical skills gained. Very good to provide training. Very supportive management.

Cons

Excellent working conditions and environment

Approach People Recruitment2019-07-23
  2. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Approach People Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Benefits + Approachable + Friendly Management + Fantastic culture + Good recognition programmes

Cons

If you are K.P.I driven, you will do very well at Approach People

Approach People Recruitment2019-07-16

"One of the best companies I have had the pleasure to work for"

Former Employee - Senior International Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Approach People Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was an absolute pleasure to work for Approach People in Dublin. I have had the pleasure to work in a company that provides you with everything you need to be successful and really cares and supports their employees. The Management team is always available, open to new ideas and keen to help everyone. Approach People's culture is dynamic and vibrant, full of young high potential consultants that really care... about the job they do. I would definitely recommend Approach People as one of the best places to develop a successful career in the HR industry.

Cons

No real cons. You have to work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts.

Advice to Management

Management is very supportive, always open to honest feedback from employees and looking to improve in every way they can. A truly great management team

Approach People Recruitment2019-05-29

"A brilliant place to work for sales people"

Current Employee - International Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

I have never worked for an organization where you are continuously recognized for the hard work you put it. The work you do for this organization definitely does not go unnoticed. This is an organization where you will learn a lot, make money, and build great friendships if you come in with a positive attitude and a motivated mind set!

Cons

Not necessarily a con but advice to anyone reading this, if you are not a hard worker, and do not want to do more work and go above and beyond for a company that can do so much for you, then this place is not for you.

Advice to Management

No real advice that I can think about for the moment. If I have anything to say to management I know I can talk to them directly any day.

Approach People Recruitment2019-05-20

"Nice !"

Current Employee - International Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

Nice and friendly place to work at.

Cons

None... I'm busy ! Don't have time to write too much in that review ! :-)

Approach People Recruitment2019-05-01

"Great opportunities!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Approach People Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working in approach people for three years now. It has been an excellent step in my career and has instilled in me a passion for work I never had before in my previous jobs. My employer is encouraging and understanding. Personally I enjoy the thrill of getting past my targets and enjoying the benefits of that! The bonus system is amazing financially. Additionally, those who do well enough get luxury... holidays to exotic locations like Cuba or the Maldives. There has been competitions where the winners get to choose Hugo boss suits or louboutin shoes. All of this adds up to a great atmosphere in the office!

Cons

I find that hard work is well rewarded, this is not a place to work if you are not dedicated

Approach People Recruitment2019-04-19

"The best in my career"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

You learn something everyday and if you deserve it you will grow and progress.

Cons

Nothing that would make me leave the company.

Approach People Recruitment2019-04-17

"Love it !"

Current Employee - International Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

Inclusive work environment with a great culture. Great leadership, supportive & challenging in equal measures. Clear progression plans are on offer if you are willing to work for it Strong commission structure. Rewarded and acknowledged for hard work regardless of billings Great social team organizing events to cater for all team members . I genuinely love my job and there are not many people that can say that... nowadays.

Cons

Very few things to complain about. Would be great if we had the option to choose between normal desk and standing desk but thats just me being very picky !

Advice to Management

Thanks for being approachable and available. Great to see that you give as much attention and care to all levels of staff.

Approach People Recruitment2019-04-15

"AP Dublin"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Approach People Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Approach People is growing all over Europe but especially in Dublin and there are lots of opportunities for you to take control of your own destiny. Your colleagues have a lot of experience and it’s great to find people with similar goals. Anyone capable of managing their own time while getting results is given great autonomy and flexibility.

Cons

Similar to other agencies within the industry, you might need to work extra hours here and there. However, the model is focused on results/output and there are plenty of employees who manage their time effectively to ensure a healthy balance of work and family time.

Approach People Recruitment2019-04-03

"Show me the money !"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

Approach People offers great training and development, it can take your career in a number of different directions and to a number of different locations as they have several offices across Europe and staff regularly move around. The commission structure is one of the best I've ever seen in the industry and the atmosphere in particular in the Dublin office is great.

Cons

It is a sales job so you can't come in hungover and be lazy every day and still expect to reach your targets and make serious commissions.

Advice to Management

Let the rest of the world know you exist ! I am so surprised they are not more people queuing to join us !

Approach People Recruitment2019-03-27