ARYZTA Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

ARYZTA Reviews

Updated 19 Jan 2020

2.6
ARYZTA CEO Kevin Toland (no image)
Kevin Toland
Pros
  • "The reason why is l work in aryzta is because they have good benefits(in 15 reviews)

• "Great people, customers and suppliers(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "the list is endless - poor communication - no strategy - no work life balance - read the papers, it says it all(in 13 reviews)

• "Hot, hard work, long hours, poor management(in 11 reviews)

1. "For workers and managers who are good and strive to be better."

Current Employee - Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

* Great system of the 12 hours workshifts that allows significantly increase productivity and creativity throughout our energetic facility. Some operatives call it slavery but they forget that slaves are not paid, and * In our facility we introduced fair pay scheme with highly competitive rates of the salaries among our workers. * Everyone has a chance for promotion, even if you're a foreigner and English language isn't your native way of expression, still you can be recognized as highly valuable resource for the organization and promoted accordingly. Even ordinary cleaner or person from lower social stratum have an amazing opportunity to gain position and power if he/she prove himself/herself (if you really dream of something, you attract it and it's called "Law of attraction") *Huge amount of challenges in fast pacing, highly competitive market * Amazing holiday plans and bonuses * Highly intelectualistic management willing to contribute with their intelligence in order to support ordinary workers * Marvellous sense of mission for we in food production sector maintain life by supporting food for general public at reasonable prices and tremendous quality * Crystal clear organic ingredients we use so working for our company you won't exparience having any moral dithers and you would be able to sleep at night knowing that you work for company that offers only best quality ingredients in absolutely bargain prices. * All facility is highly computerized and monitorized so you can feel safely. Automatisation makes our jobs more professional and most of machines can be operated from production office thanks to amazing software that computer systems are equipped with. * Toilets are clean and fresh like in 5* hotels * Workers are easy to manage and respectful, great hard-working people, pride of our company. * Open door policy is a great way of resolving any issues as they arise. Any worker can come to production office any time and describe his/her problem if there is any so we can take fast action in order to resolve it nice and immediately. Thanks to this policy there is no need for external mediators that seemingly want to help poor workers but the real purpose behind it is to sneak inside the organization and steal away our ideas, infiltrate and sell information to our competitors.

Cons

* Canteen for production workers could be closer to production lines, this would maximize the time spent by workers on production lines and could contribute to even higher efficiency throughout our facility. * More workshops and seminars where ideas could be spread and shared. Of course this could be organized outside working hours and the participation wouldn't be compulsory.

Advice to Management

Management consist of highly ambitious individuals, talented, special people every single one in its unique way, these people work hard to keep the plant up and running. It is not enough thought to be just good but to become better every day.

ARYZTA2017-11-17
  2. "Good Place to Work"

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time

Pros

Salary, Work-Life Balance and Managers

Cons

Flexibility, Career Progression and Location

ARYZTA2019-11-18
  3. "Maintenance technician"

Former Employee - Equipment Maintenance Technician in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ARYZTA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Large variety of equipment to work on in manufacturing in grange castle. Open minded engineering leaders. Good working relationship with production staff.

Cons

Shift pattern is tough sometimes

Advice to Management

Look after technicians in terms of training on new technologies.

ARYZTA2019-11-13
  4. "Machine Operator / Packing"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time

Pros

The good number of days off in one week.

Cons

Otherwise the long shifts of 12 hours and night shift with low rates.

ARYZTA2019-11-19
  5. "Very dynamic place with lots to do"

Current Employee - Director, Operations in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to perform

Cons

Business not fully integrated yet

Advice to Management

Continuity is key now to achieve our compelling vision

ARYZTA2019-10-05

"Worst culture I've ever seen"

Former Employee - Aryzta Business Services Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ARYZTA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people sad to see them stuck there

Cons

Terrible atmosphere of fear, meetings nearly always resulted in someone being threatened with being fired.

Advice to Management

Hire actual managers, lose the sharks. Treat your people with respect not threats

ARYZTA2019-10-09
  7. "Good opportunities"

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at ARYZTA full-time

Pros

Good in house training, paid maternity leave , on site parking, very good canteen facilities, flexible hours, gym on-site.

Cons

Communication with the staff needs to improve

Advice to Management

Support and communicate with the staff more

ARYZTA2019-05-21

"Aryzta Technology"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very few at this point. Aryzta has gone bankrupt and has major debts.

Cons

No Career Opportunities. Managers and Directors are useless. Management does not take ownership of any business process. No best practices process's You will not get a salary increase. Trust me you will have to beg for one and not get one. Company has gone bankrupt. Managers do not care about employees Directors and Managers only care about their fat wallets. Much of the business is up for sale so expect major job cuts

ARYZTA2019-03-17

"Under pressure but talented and hardworking staff"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Dublin, Dublin
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

good money for qualified stuff promotion opportunities committed teams training opportunities many days off in 12 haurs shift systems friendly enviroment coffee machines and candle bers machines overtimes paid

Cons

more staff per line because 2 workers per line very hard work and used to be 4-5 workers per line few years ago very very hard work even supervisors and managers have to work with packing staff on packing line more breaks 20 min 30min 20 min breakes for 12 haurs shift very hard to recover before was more breakes

Advice to Management

good managers because not sit in the office all day and nigh but help workers manual jobs keep helping with packing but call agency for extra workers if we have pressure on the line and if machine broken call maintenance don't let operators fix because they don't know how to fix well and check cameras because some workers take too long brakes and if supervisor tell them to come back in the canteen they don't listen or complain that tired and from canteen go to toilet and sit in the toilet but only few bad workers 99.9% workers are working hard.

ARYZTA2018-11-23
  10. "Poor Management"

I have been working at ARYZTA part-time

Pros

They give you free food

Cons

Very poor moral at present

Advice to Management

Listen

ARYZTA2018-12-15