Tidewater Interview Questions

Updated 9 Nov 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tidewater

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidewater (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Good, smooth, casual.. 3 rounds and a video ahould be recorded and sent. Process took abour a week. Onboarding was quick. Good benefits but hectic schedules and pointless target, easy process and would enjoy workimg only cons. A lot of micro management

Interview Questions
  • Are you Comfortable with Rotational shifts
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, Cairo Governorate

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tidewater (Cairo, Cairo Governorate)

Interview

they asked me to talked a little English, Have you ever worked in sea ? Have you heard about pirates? where did you hear about us ? Did you have any person is working here ?

Interview Questions
  • Have you faced sank or fire at ship in sea ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luanda, Luanda

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidewater (Luanda, Luanda) in Oct 2016

Interview

Quations and Answers, explaining pass experience on the process to get the problem fixed, by giving spare part used and explaining why. also plotting graphs reading electrical schematics diagram of any instruments. explaining how to use, Multimeters, Megger testers, ammeters.

Interview Questions
  • On your former Employer what did you do technically ?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tidewater (Houston, TX) in Feb 2015

Interview

I first submitted my resume. After that I had a phone screening before I was asked to come to the office for the Interview. The interview was fairly standard but professional. You should dress Conservative Professional if you are applying for a Supervisor or higher position. Junior guys could likely interview in business casual. I received an offer that was conditioned on successful completion of background check, drug screen, ability to obtain credentials, and successful completion of in-house training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Amelia, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidewater (Amelia, LA) in Dec 2013

Interview

Entry level interview was comprehensive as it was an offshore position in close quarters. Complete psy testing and onboarding. Physical and drug test. A lot of interviewing questions about how life on a ship would be like for you and if you think you would be able to handle it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tidewater (Columbia, SC) in Jan 2011

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to show previous tax records for prvious 10 years to prove you have worked.
RSS Feed</>Embed