- Atlanta, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 26 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (UPS)
- Founded in 1907
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Shipping & Trucking
What people are saying about UPS
Got a burning question about UPS? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with UPS employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TXDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewReceive a call, if you pass the recruiter , then you are set up with the manager, then back to to recruiter, the recruiter tell you if you will receive a call back for another interview. Ask if you have nay other questionsInterview
how do you feel about driving in all types of weatherAnswer Question
See All 3,873 interviews
UPS Awards & Accolades
- America's Top Corporations for Multicultural Business Opportunities, DiversityBusiness.com, 2012
- Top 50 Employers - Readers' Choice, Equal Opportunity Publications, 2012
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2010
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2009
- Top 200 World's Most Reputable Companies, Forbes, 2009
Popular Careers with UPS Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from UPS Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about UPS
Employees rate UPS 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 31,049 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at UPS to a friend. This is based on 31,049 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at UPS as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 1.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at UPS.
53% of employees think that UPS has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.