Talabat Interview Questions

Updated 19 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Good, but the wait time was too long, the GM was nice about lacked knowledge in my opinion. He was a bit un organized. But over all it went smoothly

Interview Questions
  • How did mannage production with demand
    Answer Question

Talabat

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talabat in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview process was very clear from the start. They shared the offered salary range for the job during the first interview which was a plus. The interviewers were extremely friendly and very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Background, cultural fitness, and what would you do in some scenarios

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talabat (Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate) in Aug 2022

Interview

Totally amazing and so easy and the Hr was nice she skipped alot of mistakes The interview was two phases One on computer to check out writing speed skills and the other one is face to face and normal questions especially if you don’t have any previous experience

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself What do you know about customer service Tell me about a rough time you been through and how did you deal with it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Talabat (Dubai) in Aug 2022

Interview

Got approached by Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for a role. He showed urgency to fill the job and wanted to meet the same day. I spared some time and had a great chat with him. Immediately a second interview with the hiring manager was scheduled at a later day of the week. One minute before the interview I get a WhatsApp message that the interview is cancelled and will be rescheduled. Despite multiple follow ups i never heard from the TA again. Had been hearing about the unprofessional practices from people and did not believe them till I witnessed them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Hi for all, delivery hero got unprofessional staff in Egypt, The Egypt side not fair, so after many technical niquals questions and good answers I got email with sorry and good luck next time

Interview Questions
  • Bcghhdghv hgrujfhh hfdghyv gfryhbcd fryuhgcvdr gfetubfft. Gfyjgg

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawallī

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Talabat (Ḩawallī)

Interview

Took 7 interviews- which included face to face, online and a field test, which carried over for 2 months. They gave an impression of hiring me, but every week it's another round of interviews. During the interview, I've learned I'll be the sole person on the department for 7 locations

Interview Questions
  • How much time and cash will it take to construct a warehouse of certain sqm
  • To draw the Autocad layout for the renovation of an existing warehouse

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

It was not a good experience as the provided timings wasn't accurate as i should get the feedback week ago after i got it but anyways and I didn't know the reason of unproceeding with my application .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Smooth and quick process. HR was quick to respond and kept updated on the status of the process. Applied online on the portal without a hitch. One case study based on industry.

Interview Questions
  • What is a business you would want to invest in

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Straight forward and personal, with hypothetical questions and discussions about scenarios at the workplace. The interviewer was friendly and respectful, and the HR team was quick and efficient about the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Phone interview: introductions, they explained the position then asked me to talk about my experience with data projects, asked me what are the most important values I search for in a company. HR Hire-view: typical HR questions. technical task submission then technical interview. Overall, great and professional hiring process, a bit long though.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions related to the task submission (more of a chat rather than typical Q&A interview)
2 people found this interview helpful