Talabat Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Recruiter29%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Hi for all, delivery hero got unprofessional staff in Egypt, The Egypt side not fair, so after many technical niquals questions and good answers I got email with sorry and good luck next time

Interview Questions
  • Bcghhdghv hgrujfhh hfdghyv gfryhbcd fryuhgcvdr gfetubfft. Gfyjgg
    Answer Question

Talabat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Took 7 interviews- which included face to face, online and a field test, which carried over for 2 months. They gave an impression of hiring me, but every week it's another round of interviews. During the interview, I've learned I'll be the sole person on the department for 7 locations

Interview Questions
  • How much time and cash will it take to construct a warehouse of certain sqm
  • To draw the Autocad layout for the renovation of an existing warehouse

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

It was not a good experience as the provided timings wasn't accurate as i should get the feedback week ago after i got it but anyways and I didn't know the reason of unproceeding with my application .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Smooth and quick process. HR was quick to respond and kept updated on the status of the process. Applied online on the portal without a hitch. One case study based on industry.

Interview Questions
  • What is a business you would want to invest in

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Straight forward and personal, with hypothetical questions and discussions about scenarios at the workplace. The interviewer was friendly and respectful, and the HR team was quick and efficient about the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Phone interview: introductions, they explained the position then asked me to talk about my experience with data projects, asked me what are the most important values I search for in a company. HR Hire-view: typical HR questions. technical task submission then technical interview. Overall, great and professional hiring process, a bit long though.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions related to the task submission (more of a chat rather than typical Q&A interview)
1 person found this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

1st: HR screening, motivation, salary expectation 2nd: Coding and algorithm - the interviewer just asked a question from geeks to geeks 3rd: System design - basic question, but the main thing the interviewer wanted to see is: whether I am aware of the event-driven architecture 4rd: Director/or CTO: motivation, behavior, system design/or pas experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talabat

Interview

Dynamic & innovative environment. Building the fastest growing, largest, and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world. Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities. Company events, cultural and sports events. Comprehensive healthcare. Competitive salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talabat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Talabat in Feb 2022

Interview

HR phone interview: - introductions -previous experience with data projects - important values I look for in a company HR hire-view: first gives you a good idea about the company and their values then carries you through some typical HR questions Technical task submission Technical interview: friendly interview, more of discussion about the technical task and my approach towards it. Brainstorming ideas to different issues. Overall, great and professional interview process, a rather long one though.

Interview Questions
  • HR phone interview Q: What’s your favorite part about working with data?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawallī

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Talabat (Ḩawallī) in Feb 2022

Interview

Lengthy, time consuming and frankly overkill. Especially, when they are unable to communicate effectively. Stage 1: Video interview (automated) recorded answers to multiple questions. Stage 2: Interview with HR Stage 3: Set 2 case studies to prepare. 1st was to assess feasibility & potential ROI of new VIP Program they planned to launch. 2nd was answering 8 questions with detailed plan of my approach to the role if successful and how I viewed customer experience etc. Stage 4: Interview with hiring manager going through both the business case and PowerPoint & answering any question. Stage 5: Wait for no response for multiple weeks. Until receiving an automated message to say I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
  • Various initial questions about why I was interested in Talabat etc. Examples of when I had exhibited actions that were reflective of their brand values.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews