Supermacs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Supermacs

1.7

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Supermacs (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2019.

Interview

Went well. HQ staff are nice. They knew a lot about me before the interview I felt. The format was mostly asking how I would deal with certain scenarios and having worked in the company I was able to give good answers. Fairly straightforward really.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about moving   1 Answer

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2019.

Interview

Easy enough interview, completely normal. . Was asked all the Usual questions, nothing difficult or off putting at all. Very polite and kind interviewer. Eased my nerves and was very respectful.

Line Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Supermacs.

Interview

Conversational in nature, generally an entry level general assistant role would be more challenging. No criteria for rating the interview as you would find in any major employer.
    Interviewed by two people that had a lot of practical experience with the job I was applying for but had poor interview skills.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edenderry

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Edenderry).

Interview

Applied online and received a call to arrange an interview. The interview was 10.30am on a Friday morning. I did some research about the company to help prepare for the interview.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick interview, easy and friendly,
    The interview was in the same restaurant where I would work, the interviewer reassured me from the outset.

After the interview I commented on how the job would be and showed me the restaurant

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermacs in September 2016.

Interview

They ask a lot of questions about previous jobs, if you are willing to travel, if it's necessary, if you commit to work on late shift. They never said about minimum wage, food discounts and uniform discounts. They like if you talk a lot, enjoy the conversation, you feel at ease.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermacs (Cork).

Interview

face to face interview lasting 30minutes i had human resource and store manager interviewed me. it was causal and professional at the same time. i was called the very next day to do training and i was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding experience in customer service   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supermacs (Limerick, Co. Limerick) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very short and informal. Answered some very general and typical interview questions. I was given a quick explanation as to the job description and what I could expect and told Id hear from them soon. I got a call the next day to say I had the job. Nothing too it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job, What can you bring to the company. Etc   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kilkenny

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supermacs (Kilkenny) in August 2012.

Interview

I saw a poster in front of their shop looking for team members and how they must be fleixble and it said that it was a fun working environment. I had to only wait one day for a interview and that it was going be held on the friday and i met with the area manager and right hand man of supermacs it was more of a chat then an interview really and they told me at the end i had the job

Supermacs Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supermacs.

Interview

It was a quick interview with the two managers. They were friendly and the interview questions were easy enough to answer. The only thing was the interview took place during a very busy time so it was hard to hear them talking.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.