Cover image for Sungrade Solar

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sungrade Solar Interview Questions

Updated 15 Sept 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sungrade Solar

Sungrade Solar

Application

I interviewed at Sungrade Solar

Interview

Two main calls through a recruiter and then through the sales director. Recruiter had out of date information for the job but the director was incredibly personable, detailed, and accommodating.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous solar experience
    Answer Question

Sungrade Solar

Application

I interviewed at Sungrade Solar

Interview

The interview process had several parts to it. They require your include a 60 second introduction video. There are a few video calls from varies interviewers , and some over the phone interviews, online document signing and more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sungrade Solar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar

Interview

Phone call, saw reviews, realized that Solar companies in General have turned what could have been a great gig for all, into a greedy cesspool. Same situation at previous co. It's a turnover mill. They don't expect you to last too long. Had a talk with a current employee, it was depressing.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Sungrade Solar

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar in Apr 2019

Interview

Very Fast. You will be reached out to by Nate and then sent to one of the directors. I had the "Pleasure" of speaking to Mike one of the hiring managers. I want to begin by saying he was by far the most rude individual I have ever interviewed with. He starts off the interview by saying he finds reasons not to hire you, He told me the feedback on me that he had was bad even though there was no feedback on me at all? He hangs up the phone on you without any closure on the conversation. In the follow up call he will do the same. I hope you guys are fortunate enough to not interact with him. Good Luck. The salary is mediocre (30k) they will advertise the position as 80-120k which is not true. 4k relocation to California.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was cool. Shaun cut straight to the point. No games or gimmicks. Said there is a lot of potential for growth. You have to come in with a hustler mentality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sungrade Solar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar in Nov 2018

Interview

Straight forward. Its obvious the company cares a lot about hiring the right people. Spoke with a recruiter first . She informed I had to upload a 60 second video of me explaining why I think I'd be a good fit. That was no problem for me.

Interview Questions
  • Whats a big risk you've taken in your personal life or career?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Received a call back the next day after submitting an application. The individual was polite, somewhat robotic and didn't give his name. I was allowed to ask questions right away, which I prefer honestly. -This is an entry level gig -Base pay is $30K + commission -Your day to day is cold knocking on home owner doors trying to sell solar home solutions

Interview Questions
  • they simply asked what questions that I had of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar (Walnut Creek, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

3 minute initial phone call and introductory email which you're required to respond with your resume and a 60 second video. Since I responded from my cell phone I couldn't make more than a 20 second video. 2nd interview was via video conferencing which they canceled 2 times before I finally was able to sync up with them. 3rd call was with a newly promoted sales rep who actually was better suited than was the local mgr.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself....really??
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar (Walnut Creek, CA) in Jun 2017

Interview

You send in your resume and a 1 minute video. If they like those they might ask you to take a personality test and will interview you over video chat using the application "Zoom".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sungrade Solar (Miami, FL) in May 2017

Interview

The interview process was effective and refreshing. The 60 second selfie video allows one to demonstrate how you present yourself and communicate, both critical aspects of sales. Afterwards, my interviews with the recruiters were thought provoking and informative. It challenges me to look within to determine what I was trying to accomplish and how I could do it. The interviewers actually cared about my success and about making my transition comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What was an occasion in your like where you had to overcome an obstacle?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews