Sony Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Sony Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sony

3.3

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

Had 2 stages of interview & they said if I pass, they will be another stage. Basically the first stage and second stage is about the same, only the second stage involve 5 interviewers instead of 1 on the first stage

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sony

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangi (Nepal)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sony (Bangi (Nepal)) in July 2019.

Interview

Come early, almost 1000 candidates coming. If you are late, you will get to be interviewed late. I come at 9.30 am and been interviewed at 11 something. Good luck everyone!

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sony in January 2019.

Interview

There will be 3 papers/quiz before interview session. Normally two hiring manager and one HR will conducting the interview session. They will ask our past experience and IT hardware question.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangi (Malaysia)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sony (Bangi (Malaysia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Before interview, there are 4 tests include electronic circuit test, logic diagrammatic, verbal, etc. Its not very difficult but you have to do it fast cause the time constraint for each test. The people there is nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What’s the inspiration of your final year project?   Answer Question
    • What you do in your free time?   1 Answer
    • What’s your strength and your weakness?   1 Answer
    • Any achievement(s) that’s make you proud?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2018.

Interview

U need to 3 multiple choice test which are diagrammatic series, comprehension and mathematic test. Time for each test is 30 minutes.
    Besides, u will given a technical test about C programming, no time limit for this test. Technical test is ask about string, recursion, array, static variable...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sony (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interviewer is friendly and the overall interview process is ok. There are 2 interview session and the process took around 2-3 weeks. 4 test is conducted. 3 IQ test and 1 electrical test for my job application for design engineer (product design)

Interview Questions

• Normal personality question   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perai (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sony (Perai (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

interviewer was fun, approachable and nice. first you will be given a set of question(IQ test and technical test). then you have to fill in the form given. make sure to bring together your certificate (eg:dean list,curricular activities). the test quite easy if you prepared well if not it can be hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sony (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

1)Series of test ( psycometric, iq, analysis and english)
    2)while the test was conducted, one by one candidate was called to the interviewing room. The interviewer consist of 5 panels

Interview Questions

• If you want to improve the current tv, what would it be?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangi (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sony (Bangi (Malaysia)) in November 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. One, in campus interview (fresh grads) and the other one at Sony EMCS Bangi. They dont ask about technical question during the interview and all the question are more to standard interview question. There are three panels for the interviewer and three candidates being interviewed concurrently. One of the panel is from HR department and the other two panels from the department related to the job position.

Interview Questions

• You must be have doing some research for our company. Can you tell me what you know about Sony?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate due to fresh grads

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sony.

Interview

from mechanical site that i know interviewer may ask about how does that part is came out??example molding.

Interview Questions

• the process of injection molding   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.