Snappy Kraken Interview Questions

Updated 4 Apr 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Snappy Kraken

Positive100%
Applied online80%
Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Snappy Kraken

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Snappy Kraken (Austin, TX)

Interview

I had an informal phone interview. It was more of an informational interview. But the process was conversational and easy-going. I enjoyed talking with the recruiter and didn't feel as nervous or pressured as I usually do during most other interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snappy Kraken (Sarasota, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Started with a call to the Recruiting Team for basics to make sure I met the qualifications. Talking to Colin was very enlightening to the company and personality they were looking to hire. From there I moved into a Technical review with the prospective boss and lead developer to talk about the job, the team, skills that I would bring to the role, background review, etc. Had another call with the hiring manager to discuss a few key items as well as salary requirements. Once we had the tentative agreement in place I still had the out-of-band background check, reference check and an Assessment test that looked at how a person thinks and works through problems instead of just development skills or technical reference questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current position?

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snappy Kraken (Dalton, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was definitely unique and informative. The structure that Snappy Kraken uses for interviewing is highly effective in my opinion as it is two sided in questioning. They allow you to express any concerns you might have with the position as well as ask thoughtful questions that pertain to your potential new job. There are multiple steps to the interview process which allows you to get to know the job responsibilities and team even better.

Interview Questions
  • What was something that I was concerned about in working remotely?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snappy Kraken (Mobile, AL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Company uses a hiring website which keeps the interview process organized and keeps you in the loop on the status of the position open. Very positive, friendly and helpful interviewers who did no waste time with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snappy Kraken (Ormond Beach, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

First, I truly love that their application process involved submitting a video! That really helped me see right away that this company was thinking differently and directed my focus to get on their level. The interview process itself was a zoom-type video call and was a mix of challenging questions, friendly information sharing about the company and expectations for the position, and information about the next steps. This was not a simple, easy interview, but it was an excellent experience! The second stage of the interview process involved a practical exam of the work I would be doing if hired on. Again, excellent to see this level of screening in an interview process. This was much more challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Please complete the sample work following all instructions provided.
RSS Feed</>Embed