Found 16 of over 16 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people to work with" (in 4 reviews)
- 3.030 May 2023Customer SuccessFormer Employee, more than 1 yearOrmond Beach, FL
Pros - GREAT people. Snappy Kraken is excellent at hiring the right people for the job. Everyone hired is there for a reason! - Remote work is of course a huge plus and the company culture is very flexible and gives a great deal of freedom to its employees. This is great for employees with kids! -Education stipend that can be used on various classes and learning opportunities. -Benefits kick in on day 1. -Did I mention the people? They're awesome! - Good entry level positions available.
Salary and benefits are non-competitive. - Several restructurings in recent years resulted in fewer/ false opportunities for growth. - Customer Experience/ Success does not have a CXO (executive team) representative so decisions get made with nearly no input from that team, leading to a huge amount of stress on that department as they deal with the consequences. -Unclear or counter productive priorities set by executive team with limited resources to accomplish them.3
- 5.020 Jun 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsOrlando, FL
Positive environment Meaningful work Great people
Lots to do Limited in-person meetings (fully remote)
- 5.026 May 2023Program ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearColumbus, OH
- Welcoming team - Competitive compensation - Remote work environment - Great work/life balance
- No negative feedback, great place to work.
- 5.021 Mar 2023Senior Designer/Art DirectorFormer Contractor
The work environment was great and very healthy. The Creative Director was incredible in directing us through the best ways of Design. The work itself was creative and spontaneous. I loved working for Snappy Kraken!
No cons to mention, at all.
- 4.011 Jan 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeSacramento, CA
Culture is fantastic, everyone is very nice and easy to work with. Great company brand and reputation in financial services.
Startup growing pains. Poor comms at time across the org and lack of clear direction. Product development has been very, very slow...admittedly hindered by an acquisition...but still slow.2
- 5.012 Jan 2022Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsScotch Plains, NJ
- true virtual company where you can work anywhere - good benefits + options - high concentration of smart, engaged people to work with - shared sense of purpose, goal, outlook - meaningful work -structured, organized company - from CEO down everyone is transparent - constant improvement - annual in person retreats
It’s still considered a startup and that’s not for everybody, which is ok 👌2
Snappy Kraken Reviews FAQs
Snappy Kraken has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 16 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Snappy Kraken to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
90% of Snappy Kraken employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Snappy Kraken 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.