Smartbox Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2019.

Interview

Excellent & professional interview process
    I had a phone call with the Recruitment team who where lovely and so helpful with tips,then a phone call with the hiring manager and final interview was in the office, I met the hiring manager and another team leader.
    Very friendly and enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my knowledge of the company, some examples of my previous experience and what I want from my career.   Answer Question

24 Feb 2020

Thank you for your honest and delightful review. We are glad you enjoyed the experience and wish you all the best here in Smartbox.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide.

Interview

First was a screening interview on the overall test automation concepts and post that I had a 2 hour of video call and in that one of the interviewer looks completely uninterested. I answered all the question and finally they said they were happy. At last got a call saying i am rejected.

Supply Demand Planning Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Apply on their website and the recruiter would contact you via email for an interview if your first profile scan is successful. The interview process was quite relaxing so that you could just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what's your experience related to supply and demand planning?   Answer Question

31 Mar 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed the interview process and hope that you will apply again in the future.

Logistics, Supply Chain Manager, EMEA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in December 2019.

Interview

There were 2 remote interviews on the phone and VC and then a panel in Dublin. It was all lean and straightforward. HR team was very helpful and company management seemed to be kind and direct, to the point.

Interview Questions

• what is the relevant experience which you can add to Smartbox?   Answer Question

31 Mar 2020

Thank you for your review, we are happy that you had an enjoyable interview process and that you have joined the Smartbox family! We wish you all the best here.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Phone screening and interview with possible managers. After the interview that was pleasant and lasted approximately 45 min. there has been no feedback, formal decline or correspondence at all. Resulting in a rather negative experience from my side.

Interview Questions

• What product would you help us create if you got the job.
      What kind of data have worked with.
      How would your mom describe you.   Answer Question

31 Mar 2020

Thank you for leaving your review. We are sorry you did not have a good experience during the interview process. This is not something that would normally happen, if you have not received any correspondence please contact HR directly and we will rectify this. Thank you

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide.

Interview

30 minute telephone interview with hiring manager.
    Interviewer was very rushed, poorly prepared. Asked very basic questions. I asked more questions than her.
    No expectation set about next steps and no outcome / feedback provided even after following up with them 3 weeks later. Very poor communication

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide.

Interview

I get a interview all in Italian and they told me "don't worry. because we'll call you to tell you if you will be hired or not". after one month I am still waiting.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2019.

Interview

The first interview was 2 hours onsite, in depth discussions with with the Head of UX and Head of Product.
    Then there was a design challenge, with a recommended completion time of 8 hours.
    Finally, there was a 2.5 hour interview scheduled, to include a whiteboard challenge, and some more one-on-one interview sessions.
    Unfortunately, they cancelled this final interview with only a couple of days notice, saying that the role had already been filled.

Business Analyst - Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2019.

Interview

HR - Email Communications (Set up Phone and On-Site Interview)
    Phone Interview - Another Business Analyst (Hammered me with questions, and was using me for information. A peer should ever be interviewing another peer)
    On-Site Interview - 2.5 Hours (Director, Manager, Business Analyst x2, HR - Hammered me beyond belief with questions in a hostile and abusive manner)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smartbox Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in November 2018.

Interview

HR O2O + assement + interview with a business case + a business case and I don't remenber HR O2O + assement + interview with a business case + a business case and I don't remenber

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.