Shutterfly Production Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Shutterfly Production Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Shutterfly

2.7

Production Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Shakopee, MN (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, first i had a call screening with corporate in California then I talked to HR in Shakopee and they set up an in person interview.
 i interviewed with one of the floor managers. They asked a few questions and then they offered the job. They also gave a quick tour of the floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience.
    Go through your past educations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Production Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Shakopee, MN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied through college portal , i got shortlisted for the telephone interview, which was for about 20mins , More concentration was on job description and their expectation with few questions about past job, after email about 2 days i got an email about the onsite interview. which lasted for an hour or so , First 30 mins was more about my potential and previous work experience then the hiring mananger took me on floor to give a better illustration about the work.

Interview Questions

• •Why do you want to work at Shutterfly?   1 Answer
    • What interested you in a position?   1 Answer

Production Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone consultation then two skype interviews two days later. Then a week later I emailed them for a followup and the next day got the offer. only downfall was the offer was 11 days before I started and I had to move 12 hours. No relocation assistance.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. e.g. Describe a time you had a difficult situation at work and how you overcame it.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.