Shaw Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Shaw Academy

2.4

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was tested on my resume, the technologies and internships that I have mentioned. Then I was asked few questions related to arrays, link-list. I was also given a puzzle to solve.

Interview Questions

• implementation of binary search   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in August 2015.

Interview

a strange interview in a coffee shop , i was informed before hand it would be with several people including the then HR manager it was one person the CTO who was 20 minutes late for the interview

being in a public place it was difficult to hear what was going on. not having reliable internet meant i had to sign into some sites i worked on through a company iPad. this made me uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• can you show us some previous work   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a few questions followed by in person interview that lasted about 15 minutes.

Received an offer the next day at a lower salary than I wanted, declined and received the one that I wanted.

Application to hired in a week.

If you just want a job and have any sort of competency then you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to this role?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process had three rounds:
    1. Telephonic interview with HR
    2. Face-to-face interview with Manager
    3. Telephonic interview with CEO

The first round was a telephonic interview with HR which was scheduled at a date & time as per my convenience. It was a short interview of about 15-20 minutes. The main points of discussion were brief introduction about the company, what they were looking for in an employee joining their organization, what were my expectations, why am I looking for a company change and so on. This round was positive and so they called me for a face-to-face interview with manager.

The second round was a face-to-face interview with manager. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. I was interviewed regarding my roles and responsibilities in my current organisation, why I was looking for a job change, testing my marketing knowledge to support my credentials which I had mentioned in my resume. Overall, this interview went well and the HR informed me the following day that they will be scheduling a telephonic interview with the CEO for the final round.

The final round was a telephonic interview with the CEO. This interview lasted around 30 mins. The CEO explained his vision for the company and what is expected out of each and every employee joining the organisation. I was asked basic questions such as my current roles and responsibilities, what will I be bringing to the team if I joined the company, etc. The CEO answered my queries regarding personal as well as company's growth.

The HR contacted me after 5 days and offered me the Joining Letter which I accepted. The whole process lasted approx 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are the roles and responsibilities in my current organisation?   Answer Question
    • Questions to test my marketing knowledge to support my credentials which I had mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The intreview process was nice & crisp. I got a call through company HR and after a couple of rounds of telephonic interview,I was called for F2F interview. The questions were good and I througly enjoyed the complete interview process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Horrible! ! This people don't know how to pay. They will offer a very less hike Will not suggest to any people. Dont fall into HR that they will give good hike.
    For a Full Stack Developer, hike of 10% was offered where market is easily giving 40-50% hike.
    I have asked for 30% market hike and the HR guy came with 10% hike telling you only have told for this. Such a LIE!!!

Didn't expect such thing from this company. They could have told we cant pay that much. And, above all they called for Interview 2 times, that too on week day.

Interview Process was Good. Questions were depth oriented and more focus was on depth of knowledge and production level code. They need a very good developer with knowledge of full stack and self motivated, but they cant PAY.

Interview Questions

• JavaScript Self Invoking Function related question
      Designing question
      Day to day work related.
      C/C++/JAVA related   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Completely wast of time. nothing much. directly cto will interview and you can easily pass and ask salary as you want. no problem if your not selected definitely you will place better place.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for Shaw Academy in 2015 and the interview was very professional and detailed about creating a clear understanding of where the company is going in the future and the type of workforce they are trying to put together to lead Shaw Academy forward.

I feel that my interviewers who were senior level management were very clear in everything that was said and were very curious to dig deep in understanding if I had the drive and passion to join such a workforce. I enjoyed this aspect of looking at one's potential and awarding this with the opportunity to join and prove one's self.

Interview Questions

• What are the key characteristics and strengths that you can add to the company?   Answer Question

SAD Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Academy.

Interview

• Worked with Google Maps and reverse geo coding, XML, JSON, HTML
    • Worked with Shared Preferences, SQLite database.
    • Worked with Material Design.
    • Involved in the Unit Testing and written test cases.
    • Strong knowledge of OOPS (Object-Oriented Programming concepts).
    • Proficient on User Interface (UI) in android, having good knowledge on customizing UI components.
    • Strong knowledge on Maps V2, GCM, FCM, Facebook, Gmail, In-App Billing and Payment gateway Integration.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Academy (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, both were face to face. In the office, the interviewer had double booked, so he swapped out with a junior to take over. The junior had no idea what they were doing and was just winging it. They asked for background and general info etc. no real purpose or value other than meeting them face to face.

Interview Questions

• They ask you why Shaw ( certainly not because of the glassdoor reviews)
      And to do your pitch   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.