Roberts Wesleyan College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Roberts Wesleyan College

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roberts Wesleyan College

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roberts Wesleyan College (Rochester, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 interviews: The first took place with the direct supervisor. The second included the whole team and department head. The third involved the head of HR and cabinet-level supervisor. The whole process took place over the course of 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Did you review the College's statements on vision, mission, and ethos? Will these be a barrier to you in your potential role with the institution?   Answer Question

House Keeping Interview

Interview

I had 1 interview and the woman was very nice and down to earth

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roberts Wesleyan College in January 2012.

Interview

Had a 30 minute onsite interview. It was the easiest, strangest interview I have experienced, which, proved to be a red flag. Very few questions were asked, and the promised follow-up interview never happened. It occurred to me later they had hired a relative of the person interviewing me, and I was simply an interview to fill a required slot for HR. This happened to me twice with this school, which damaged their reputation with me and some others. For a Christian institution to behave this way toward prospective employees is disturbing.

Interview Questions

• "Your resume is impressive." Very few actual questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.