Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 607 of over 607 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ralph Lauren

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Super easy interview process. I called Ralph Lauren's flagship store in NY and emailed my resume and CV and got scheduled for an interview that same week. The interview was over video call and then had another one the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Why work for Ralph Lauren?
    Answer Question

Ralph Lauren

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

Easy interview process. I did the video interview, got phone call to come in for in person interview next day. I was hired the same week started that friday . Easy peasy

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you had to make a difficult decision at work?

Ralph Lauren

Application

I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

Asked questions on my personality what i like to do in my spare time etc. The interviewer was lovely. It was more of a "get to know my personality" interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY)

Interview

A Skype interview with Hr, followed by a Skype interview with the designer. The interviews both seemed to go well and my profile and strengths matched by hat was needed for the jobs but was ghosted by the brand. After two I interviews a basic email is common courtesy and it is pretty unacceptable behaviour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ralph Lauren

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

After sending in the application I got a call and being offered to come for an interview. Just having a chat really. Wasn’t anything difficult about it. Super relaxed. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ralph Lauren

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

Very easy process, met a few members of the team and eventually took the offer - smooth and easy process for a job on the tills. They saw value in my experience where I didn't

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellesmere Port, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Ellesmere Port, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter from Ralph Lauren on LinkedIn and asked if I was interested in applying for the role. Within a couple of weeks I had an invite to complete a video interview and was told that I would be contacted with the next steps. Never heard from them again, not even a rejection email. I think it’s disgusting that companies can’t take the time to send an email especially after being asked to interview . The pandemic has been tough enough with loosing my job, I think a lot of people I’m my situation out there would appreciate a bit of kindness and respect so we aren’t left wondering.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ralph Lauren

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

The interview was scheduled to be a Video conference and it was an easy process to connect to the call. During interview all the basics related to JD were discussed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ralph Lauren

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

HR reached out via email and we set up a phone call. They did not seem to understand/value that I had a merchandising-focused college education – having internship experience in another department in the fashion industry seemed to be looked at as a 'negative'. I sent a follow-up thank you email as well as an email asking about a decision and received no response.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ralph Lauren

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren

Interview

First Interview. Did it couple years ago. It was an online interview. They introduced the company and department. Talked about what the intern will do in the summer. Asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 607 Interviews