RAPP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

RAPP Interview Questions

Interviews at RAPP

2.6

Summer Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RAPP (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Had the chance to talk to Dave Bine the VP Technical Architect. He went over what the internship will entail, and the type of candidate they look for. Then we went over the projects I listed on my resume as I haven’t had formal work experience yet.

Interview Questions

• Any experience in launching an application   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RAPP.

Interview

One of the recruiters for RAPP reached out to me to apply for this position. I researched the company and applied on the company's website. I let the recruiter know I had applied and she then proceeded to schedule a day and time that would work for us both for our first phase, over-the-phone interview. On the day of the interview she never called. I reached out to her to let her know I was expecting to speak with her and about a week later she emailed me with an invite to reschedule and didn't mention why she hadn't called before. Cautiously I agreed, and I sent a calendar invite to her so we wouldn't experience a repeat of getting nowhere. She accepted the invitation and on the day of the interview, she didn't call again. I called the number I found in her email signature to try to reach her directly and left a voicemail on what I'm assuming was her cell phone. I haven't received a call back and at this stage, I'm no longer interested. Too bad for them.

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RAPP.

Interview

Quick phone interview in which they called me late. They only wanted to know about the years of experience and not about the experience itself. They were nice enough about it, but it’s clear that the method of judging recruits is by statistics only and not any human elements.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RAPP (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone screen call that was about 10 min. A few days later I had an actual phone interview with an Account Director in CA. She was completely rude and dismissive. She essentially acted like everything on my resumé was a lie and was asking the questions in a sarcastic tone. I got off that call and was socked at how rude this person was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about the editorial department at your last job.   1 Answer

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RAPP (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Recruiters are uninformed and nonresponsive. Set me up for a meeting in their offices and one person showed up late and asked me to come back again. Recruiters message for follow up dates and then do not respond. They know little or nothing about the position or people in the room.

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RAPP.

Interview

start with a phone interview with the recruiter, then went in for an in person interview to go over my portfolio with the team and talk about expectation with the role. Pretty straight forward interview process.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RAPP (Irving, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews. The first from the HR person, they didn't fully grasp the needs of the role and only reluctantly passed my resume along ("I guess it won't hurt to send them your information.")
    The second was with the team manager. This one was more in depth about my skill and my expectations for the role.
    Finally there was an in person interview with 2 team members. They asked about my experience, pretty basic questions. Then they tested me on the platform they use. It was easy since I was familiar with the platform. The test is mostly just to see if you're embellishing your resume too much. They want someone really familiar with the platform. The test is not included with entry level applicants and they expect to train you on the platform.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RAPP in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a week. The next week I had one phone interview that lasted an hour. I heard about 3 weeks later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• What three things do you think someone looking at data should have?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RAPP (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

They did their job and get me through the process. It was not very difficult but could have been quicker. Timing was an issue since I was traveling alot for work at the time but finally managed to get the scheduled arranged.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RAPP (Irving, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview started out unorganized. One of the people I was supposed to speak with wasn't there, so they grabbed someone else. He didn't have a copy of my resume. Luckily, I was able to provide him with one.

Interview Questions

• I felt their questions were fair. There was nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.