Noel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Noel Group

1.6

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santry

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noel Group (Santry).

Interview

Relaxing, positive and accurate. All that was explained was was the role is, there have been no changes or surprises that occurred afterwards. Still to this day the job description is accurate

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallagh

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noel Group (Tallagh) in March 2017.

Interview

Short 10 minute interview about your previous work, certifications and availability to commute.

They asked what hours i was available to work as part time and full time was available.
    They also asked if i was certified in manual handling and food safety and offered to provide training.

Interview Questions

• What did your previous job entail   1 Answer

Hospitality Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noel Group (Galway) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy but only because I had alot of previous experience and the references to verify as much. I also had to provide copies of the necessary certificates. Other than that, interview was straight forward

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Noel Group.

Interview

Was hired within a two stage process. One director interviewed me for the role so in all it took about two weeks from start to finish. Offer was made which I rejected and then renegotiated to a higher offer.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Noel Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2016.

Interview

At first they ask you to participate at the training program witch happened with a previews schedule and took a morning to be completed. After that, with a new schedule you will have a meeting with you future manager to realise and explain your profile. So, the manager will decided what position suits better with your personal profile and lead you true your internal career.

Interview Questions

• Just ask me to explain my professional experience.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noel Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

One hour , panel of two .
    Fair balanced and informative opportunity.
    I felt the information provided about the company and the role was wholly accurate .
    The interview was conducted in a very professional manner .

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate my ability for the role applied for   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Noel Group.

Interview

Several interviews, really relaxed interviews with plenty of questions and made you feel at ease. Had the time to communicate what my skills were and was listened to. Overall good experience.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tralee

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noel Group (Tralee) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked to sign a form, before being handed printout powerpoint presentations to read through. The interviewer then asked me to tick bozes on a multiple choice question survey. I was allowed to look at the answers and anything I may have gotten wrong was corrected before I wrote it down.

Interview Questions

• If I had previous experience   1 Answer

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noel Group (Cork) in March 2019.

Interview

es una entevista muy simple, rellenas un cuestionario y par de preguntas de lógica, después te preguntan tu disponibilidad horaria y cuando podrías empezar, tras esto haces un trainning y empiezas a trabajar.

Interview Questions

• te preguntan sobre tu estado de salud y disponibilidad horaria   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.