Noel Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noel Group

Noel Group

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noel Group

Interview

Three stage interview. Good chat and explanation if role. Positive interview all times. Easy to chat and understand. All aspects of role explained good and bad. Thumbs up for interview

Interview Questions
  • Why did you think the job suited you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wexford

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Noel Group (Wexford) in Oct 2021

Interview

Online no longer than 30mins. Two interviewers where one spoke for 25mins of it. Was basically told was asking for too much money so if I didn't get the job that would be why. A couple of hours later got the email to say I didn't get it. Was told in the interview they were still going ahead the day after also. Asked for feedback and was told 15 people were interviewed and so far 2 more people were better suited.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noel Group (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

easy going, easy interview, just practice the most basic interview questions. Literally its that easy. Make sure youre not nervous either. Make sure to arrive at the interview wearing business casual clothes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noel Group

Application

I interviewed at Noel Group

Interview

Easy just chatting about past experiences in the role and they asked if I drove and was I able to work late hours and weekends. There wasn't really much to it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noel Group (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

the interview process was smooth and conducted good interview. I m happy to say this is good company which provide good platform for interview. don't hesitate to apply for this comapny.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santry

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noel Group (Santry)

Interview

Relaxing, positive and accurate. All that was explained was was the role is, there have been no changes or surprises that occurred afterwards. Still to this day the job description is accurate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noel Group (Cork) in Mar 2019

Interview

es una entevista muy simple, rellenas un cuestionario y par de preguntas de lógica, después te preguntan tu disponibilidad horaria y cuando podrías empezar, tras esto haces un trainning y empiezas a trabajar.

Interview Questions
  • te preguntan sobre tu estado de salud y disponibilidad horaria

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noel Group (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied online, called by recruiter for pre screening questions, met with the recruiter and discussed the role. Interviewed by recruiter no major surprises in the questions. Very direct and uncomplicated. was offered a contract and role on the same day. decided to go with another job and the recruiter was very nice and said if i wanted to come back to her if things didn't work out.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work history and how this applied to the role I had applied for

Anonymous Employee in Tallagh

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Noel Group (Tallagh) in Mar 2017

Interview

Short 10 minute interview about your previous work, certifications and availability to commute. They asked what hours i was available to work as part time and full time was available. They also asked if i was certified in manual handling and food safety and offered to provide training.

Interview Questions
  • What did your previous job entail

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Noel Group (Galway) in Nov 2016

Interview

Interview was easy but only because I had alot of previous experience and the references to verify as much. I also had to provide copies of the necessary certificates. Other than that, interview was straight forward

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews