NIKE Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,872 of over 1.9 k interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NIKE

NIKE

Application

I interviewed at NIKE

Interview

Sent in my resume to the Nike EMEA talent acquisition team and after 4 weeks still have not heard anything from the recruiters. I don't think that's is very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Not applicable, no response from recruitment team
    Answer Question

NIKE

Application

I interviewed at NIKE

Interview

4 times of interviews were done. 3 times were online and 1 in-person interview was processed. All interviews were managed accordingly. The questions were not very difficult and very very very very interesting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR)

Interview

Coming from being a contract worker so things move a bit quicker and more direct. You essentially show up and present yourself and your work as you would any design job. Big emphasis on yourself. Who are you and why you make the design choices you make seem important to highlight, big emphasis on the story. Very important to show you have vision for whichever position you’re applying for. Panel interviews may take the most energy and planning, the 1 on 1s are much more informal. Both relaxed enough... it’s shoes.

Interview Questions
  • What unique thing do you think you can provide to help drive a fresh point for the team?

NIKE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE

Interview

it was quite a good process, definitely doable by anyone, the group activity was the best part personally. i enjoyed talking to others, made me feel at ease. its completable by anyone honestly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NIKE

Application

I interviewed at NIKE

Interview

Smooth and educational. I felt very comfortable and welcomed. It was quick and I was guided every step of the way. I never felt alone or misguided. Very direct and to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about how your experience fits into the role you are applying for with Nike

NIKE

Application

I interviewed at NIKE

Interview

Applied online and received contact to set up an initial interview. Typical tell me about yourself and I'll tell you about the role. I asked about next steps and she said she would follow up within a week. She didn't. I followed up and still haven't heard anything back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful