Found 10,799 of over 14K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about NIKE
a year ago
3.5 years post undergrad making ~150k total comp. Was in consulting at T2 for a couple years and now in tech at Nike. Struggling to decide if it makes financial sense to take two years off for MBA. Likely won’t change career sector dramatically. Thoughts?
a year ago
Hello, I have 5+ years in sales and 2 years working for a major VAR in the healthcare IT vertical as an AM. I am currently looking for opps with an OTE above $85k and remote. I am currently in an IT support role at Nike WHQ (which is interesting because the reseller I worked for was a major supplier to Nike.) I'm looking to get back to selling technology/IT in either healthcare or the SMB and Midmarket space. Any IT resellers here?
Got a burning question about NIKE? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NIKE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and are there to work and complete the tasks at hand." (in 691 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and very generous" (in 681 reviews)
- "Great culture and the motivation is there to have a lot of pride in the work that you are doing." (in 416 reviews)
- "Fun and great work life balance." (in 325 reviews)
- "Not sure if things have changed since I've worked there but overall great team." (in 237 reviews)
- "Poor coordination among departments; insincere attempts at collaboration; no meaningful changes to poor management" (in 466 reviews)
- "Low pay and no pay for meal time" (in 382 reviews)
- "long hours and hard to commute to" (in 295 reviews)
- "bad managers in the site i was at" (in 293 reviews)
- "low salary so painful and far" (in 133 reviews)
- 3.02 Oct 2023Floor StaffCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Good people and super friendly coworkers
They have days called Asian days that as I girl I feel super uncomfortable to work because most of the time a receive comment that I didn’t ask for2
- 1.016 Jan 2023AthleteFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBlanchardstown
Uniform Provided, Free shoes twice a year
No HR support . Any issues internal like management bullying employees constantly , you have no where to go and no professional support. When you do get someone from HR they never take action.
NIKE Reviews FAQs
NIKE has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 14,207 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at NIKE to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of NIKE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NIKE 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.