Cover image for Modular Mining Systems

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Modular Mining Systems Interview Questions

Updated 17 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Modular Mining Systems

Application

I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems

Interview

First had an did an aptitude test, then interview with HR, then interview with the tech guys, then there was practical test that involved installing one of their products. The installation had to be done on a virtual machine, and the installation manual had to be followed.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to travel internationally
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems (Tucson, AZ) in Sept 2021

Interview

Applied online and the HR contacted me. There are 2 rounds of virtual interviews with the hiring team, each around takes about 40 min. The process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe and start with the most experience on your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2020

Interview

The entire process took a week. Applied online the got a call from HR. Scheduled technical interview with Product Development Manager and Product Development Supervisor for an hour. Questions were not that complicated, however I did not provide best optimal solution at time. The HR called(not common) within a couple of days with no offer however provided some good feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Modular Mining Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems in Dec 2020

Interview

The process was simple and divided in 3 steps. 1) I received an call from HR and talked about myself, goals, etc. (around 45min) 2) A more technical interview with development concepts and code with 2 interviews (around 1h) 3) A final interview mixing behavioral questions as well as technical questions with 3 interviewers (around 2h)

Interview Questions
  • Example of questions. What is the SOLID concept? Why do you want this job? What are some of your professional accomplishments?

Modular Mining Systems

Application

I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems

Interview

Foi uma entrevista tranquila com algumas perguntas sobre a experiencias na área, disponibilidade para aprender novas linguagens, depois houve um pequeno teste logico e por fim foi retirado duvidas sobre a empresa e a vaga.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems (Tucson, AZ) in Nov 2020

Interview

Round 1 coding assessment Round 2 Live hacker rank coding 1 question: Similar to medium level scheduling problem on Leetcode Round 3 Onsite: 1-hour behavior, 1 hr Techincal: 1 hour 3 brain teasers. Very crackable interview. Looked like a great company with a good package. The recruiters and interviewers were very helpful in scheduling and honest in negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode medium level questions - no super hard questions. Touch upon Java design patterns. General behavioral questions. For live coding, the question was imilar to medium level scheduling problem on Leetcode. For onsite technical: Producer-Consumer pattern live code, threads, etc,

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Oct 2020

Interview

Antes da entrevista foi feita uma prova no HackerRank, com 2 questões de lógica d programação (você escolhia a linguagem) e uma de banco de dados SQL. A prova foi tranquila. Depois teve a entrevista com o gestor que foi tranquila também, ele perguntou sobre minha trajetória e o que sabia de programação. Teve uma questão de lógica no HackerRank. Falou sobre eu gostar de aprender novas linguagens de programação. Após a entrevista com o gestor teve a com o RH que perguntou sobre hobbies, sobre minha trajetória, o porque do meu curso, porque eu era a certa para trabalhar lá.

Interview Questions
  • O maior desafio que você enfrentou
  • Como você lida com um colega de equipe que não tá fazendo o trabalho direito
  • Como você age quando chega o dia de entregar um projeto e você ainda não terminou

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Sept 2020

Interview

First HR calls for 15-20 min, then a technical interview with the manager which he asked to write a code online and share the screen while he sees. The whole interview took one hour.

Interview Questions
  • Beside the online test, Just 4 technical questions like do you know what is index is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems (Tucson, AZ) in Mar 2020

Interview

They give you a coding test with an engineer looking over your shoulder the whole time. The test has no real set no expectations other than the correct answer, but they will fail you and stop the coding test early if you get the answer in a way they did not think of.

Interview Questions
  • What language would you like to use?
3 people found this interview helpful

Modular Mining Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modular Mining Systems

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview. Didn’t even get a chance to do it because they changed their minds and rejected my application 10 minutes after my appointment time for the call with a generic email.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews