Martinsen Mayer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Martinsen Mayer

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Martinsen Mayer

Manager Interview

Interview

Awful. They have no idea what they are talking about. The led me up the garden path. Unprofessional in how they dealt with the aftermath. I advise people to stay away. Not a positive user experience. They are all over the place.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Martinsen Mayer (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a conversation calm and clear enough. I was asked to speak a little about my work and what I was excited about. The proposal and the geographical location were decisive.

Interview Questions

• When I was asked my salary expectations. It is quite different when you're asked to relocate yourself into a country where you don't know what is the living cost, for example. How much would I pay to rent an apartment, etc.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Martinsen Mayer (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in June 2015.

Interview

Good chat about your previous working experience, with the Manager and the Managing Director. They want to see how you are good to build relationship and you sense of humor. What is important for them is to know that you like the job, and you are really commitment. High target to reach, but when you reach it you receive rewards!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What do you know about Software Development?
      Why do you enjoy recruitment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.