Cover image for MarketStar

Add an Interview

MarketStar Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 182 of over 182 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MarketStar

Application

I interviewed at MarketStar

Interview

The recruiter was very nice on out phone interview. My teams interview with the hiring manager went very well. I do wish to try and apply again in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see your self within the company in 5 years?
    Answer Question

MarketStar

Application

I interviewed at MarketStar

Interview

The process was fast, enjoyable, and relaxing: two round interviews, the first was a phone screen, the second with the hiring manager, and each stage took no more than 30 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in Aug 2022

Interview

I applied for the job through the company site, and I was contacted within 24 hours. We set up a time for a preliminary phone screening that same week. After completing the screening, I had a secondary interview lined up for the following week. After that interview, I received the job offer about 5 or 6 days later. :)

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how my previous work experience and education have prepared me for the role I was applying for.

MarketStar

Application

I interviewed at MarketStar

Interview

Phone and Virtual interviews were great. Very informative and the hiring managers seemed excited about the company. Best interview process I have ever had. First phone call was to vet if they wanted to go forward with a video chat interview. Interview took between 30-60 minutes and there was plenty of time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketStar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MarketStar in Apr 2022

Interview

Had two preliminary interviews, one with a recruiter and another with a hiring manager. Both were very nice and pleasant experiences and the questions asked felt very in line with the role I applied for. I was told I would be contacted again for a third follow up interview shortly, Then, I received a notice that the hiring manager had been transferred out of the department I applied for and a new one had been brought in, and I was informed secondhand through my first contact that said new manager had no desire to hire me nor even give me a preliminary interview themselves. It felt very unprofessional and like a slap in the face, not to mention a waste of time for everyone else involved.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Marketstar as a company? Tell us about a time you solved a problem through ingenuity. What do you like to do in your spare time?
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketStar

Application

I interviewed at MarketStar

Interview

Good and thorough interview process. Spoke with 5 different people who all asked great questions. Definitely feel this would be an amazing opportunity to jumpstart my career into the marketing world

Interview Questions
  • How much marketing experience do you have? Tell me about a time you solved problems

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2022

Interview

The process was carried out in 03 stages, where the first is a selection to check if your profile fits the role, the second was with the manager (the interview itself) and the third a language assessment with a fluent in the language for the market that will work

Interview Questions
  • Questions like, how do you see yourself in 05 years, why do you want to be part of the Marketstar team, how do you define yourself professionally

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was smooth, fast and enjoyable. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made me feel like I could be myself, entirely. Which it is exactly what a company should be looking for in a candidate, individuality and personality.

Interview Questions
  • How to turn a yes into a no when it comes to client conflicts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketStar (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2022

Interview

A very nice call with two members of the staff with question of all types, they made me feel very comftable with the questions, it was a 30 minutes interview with a medium difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company What do you know about the role What are your strenghtness

MarketStar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MarketStar

Interview

The process is fairly fast - you'll meet with a recruiter, then a manager or two and a decision is made. They let me know same day I got the job which was awesome!

Interview Questions
  • Derived from their values as a company, behavior based interviewing.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Interviews

Popular Careers with MarketStar Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at MarketStar? Share Your Experiences

MarketStar logo

MarketStar Careers

Cover image for MarketStar

Our Purpose: Create Growth Build a better version of ourselves, our clients, and our community. Our Six Values You Belong Everyone, who...More

• Community Involvement
  • Growth Opportunity
  • Benefits
  • About Us

Company Updates

109 days ago

Company News
Sofia, Bulgaria (19 October 2022) – MarketStar, the pioneer of B2B sales and revenue acceleration, has acquired Out2Bound, a Bulgarian sales development agency that accelerates growth for technology companies through top of funnel revenue generating capabilities. The acquisition pairs two leading sales acceleration companies, further establishing MarketStar as the global leader in full-funnel outsourced sales solutions. Read the blog post for more details.
Shared image - MarketStar Acquires Bulgarian Agency Out2Bound
MarketStar Acquires Bulgarian Agency Out2Bound
impact.marketstar.com

185 days ago

Careers
MarketStar continues to hire new employees, fueling our rapid growth. Due to economic conditions, many companies in the tech industry are experiencing hiring freezes or even layoffs. In July 2022, MarketStar welcomed 139 new employees to the MarketStar family. Check out our Glassdoor company profile to see our benefits and long list of positive employee reviews so you can find out why people love working at MarketStar! Check out our careers page to see if there is a current opening that may be a fit for you. www.marketstar.com/careers
Shared image

MarketStar Photos

+ Add Photo
MarketStar photo of: MarketStar and Ogden Downtown Alliance Present a New Downtown Ogden Mural Representing Belonging and Inclusivity
MarketStar photo of: Sales training
MarketStar photo of: Team work
MarketStar photo of: Interview
MarketStar photo of: Working in sales
MarketStar photo of: Front of Corportate building