Cover image for Infocus Technologies

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Infocus Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sept 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infocus Technologies

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Sept 2022

Interview

There was only one round of interview not much was asked , basic sql questions and 1 advance question about indexes and also 1 logical question was asked which was of medium level.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about joins , indexes,
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire, Videos and parallel Audio call Interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different types of the RFC

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Aug 2021

Interview

Called to office on a Thursday. The office is decent. Asked some personal questions about myself and my last job. 6 days working ( Saturday half due to covid only), 10am-6.30 pm with 1 year bond isn't justified, the salary they pay is average for the duration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Apr 2021

Interview

What attracts you most to this position and company? What was the best thing about your last job? Tell me about a time you had a difficult working relationship with a colleague. What was the challenge, how did you address the situation and what did you learn from the experience? What is a development area, a deficit, or a gap that you've had to overcome or improve in your career? How was that identified, and what did you do to improve? What are two of the most satisfying accomplishments in your career? Tell me about each of them. Do you have any questions for me?

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How many Implementation you have done?

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Feb 2021

Interview

It is very nice place to work. those who have knowledge can crack the interview. Process: 1. Technical ROUND 2.Manegial round. 3. HR process 4. DOCUMENT VERIFICATION. 5. JOINNING. 6

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies

Interview

Held at client location and started to work with client location very good client to work with and interview held at Kolkata only laptop was also provided with client interview was easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Mar 2019

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Both were online interviews. After first round of interview another client round of interview happened. Mostly technical questions and questions about flexibility to relocate for international projects. A thorough introduction with your total work experience

Interview Questions
  • Steps in Dual stack PI to single stack PO conversion. How to track idocs from msg id in SAP PI. How to configure ABAP proxies How to configure rest adapter. Which type of adapters you have worked on. What is the difference between rest and soap adapters.

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Jan 2019

Interview

hr will call you after reviewing your resume from job portal, they will arrange a f to f interview with the concern person , they will asks question , if they selct then need to go for second round after the final round will come

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Feb 2018

Interview

Initially HR calls you and then fixed the interview date. Once interview date fixed I received a Telephonic call from the senior consultant. If selected you again received call from HR and offer and commercial discussion happen. If agreed offer given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infocus Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infocus Technologies in Jan 2018

Interview

Basic questions realted to the module How soon you can join releocation certification is mandatory different questions realted to module ...try to have knowledge related to different modules as well ...knoweldge of uograde and releases

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews